Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe Andrew Lincoln said he will unequivocally NOT be coming back to the series. Just makes ZERO sense to not have him reunite. Even if it is 2 or 3 years later, or for the FINAL episode of the entire series to not have Rick get back to his family.

If it's true I hate it.

Comment

• With that said, MORE Judith-Negan conversations!

I wanted her to ask Negan about her dad, and see what he had to say about Rick.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        With that said, MORE Judith-Negan conversations!

I wanted her to ask Negan about her dad, and see what he had to say about Rick.
        damm so the baby can talk now? lol... goes to show i havent watched the walking dead for a while now.. after my boy glenn got killed, aint no point in wathcing anymore.

Comment

• TWD went to **** for 2-3 straight years, but these last 3 episodes have been the greatest of the series.

HUGE improvement on script, and acting. Andrew Lincolns acting was absolutely sensational the last 2 episodes.

Comment

• Can't believe people are still watching this show. I stopped a few years ago when they killed that skinny blonde, Maggie's sister. The show was really bad then, can't imagine it got any better.

Comment

• This show became SJW nonsense. Taken over by a Chinawoman showrunner, with a cast of characters that are all gay, black, women and if you're a straight white male, you're either evil, in an inter-racial relationship or dead.

Funny how all the "progressive" minorities have been able to outlive your typical alpha straight male guy.

Comment

• I prefer Fear of the walking dead, there’s more action and suspense because they don’t have unnecessary characters who take up screen time. As soon as one character starts grating on you, they kill them off.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                  I prefer Fear of the walking dead, there’s more action and suspense because they don’t have unnecessary characters who take up screen time. As soon as one character starts grating on you, they kill them off.
                  Has the drug addict son been killed yet? I couldn't stand him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Has the drug addict son been killed yet? I couldn't stand him.

As I said, when a character gets too cozy, they get killed off. Even the main characters aren’t safe.

It keeps you guessing and you can’t sit there and expect everyone to be alive at the end of an episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      I prefer Fear of the walking dead, there’s more action and suspense because they don’t have unnecessary characters who take up screen time. As soon as one character starts grating on you, they kill them off.
                      Their characters are not even remotely likeable in season 1. Did that change? The season had literally ONE good episode and that was the last one in S01.

Comment

Working...
                      X