Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Would Maul Usyk All Night, He'll Struggle at Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if theres a big name heavyweight Usyk can beat.. it's Whyte.

AJ, Wilder, Miller and Ortiz bodybag him. Parker outboxes him.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Glad to see there’s someone on this post who still has their head screwed on properly !
      Thanks, it's quite very kind of you as I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Am I having déja vu ?
        Cause this is the same sorta sh.t I was hearing when ggg pounced on the scene.

It truly amazes me how little it takes for a new Great White Hope to be crowned.

I mean this guy was outboxed by Bellew for Christ sakes, and more than likely on his way to losing a decision before the stoppage. Yet he’s gonna clean up everyone in the Heavyweight division. Lololol
        Ok, clearly you have issues with white people. 1st off, I'm not a huge Ggg fan by any means, but how is he a "hype". He had 2 close fights with two TOP tier Fighters in Jacobs and Canelo. Everyone before them were demolished. Having those 2 close fights does not make you a hype.
        2nd, I gave Bellew 1st 3 rounds and maybe 4. After that, Usyk started coming in strong and breaking Bellew down. In no way shape or form was Bellew out boxing Usyk, but he did land the better shots the 1st 3 rounds.
        With that said, it seems Usyk likes to start slow which would not go well for him in the HW division. This fight showed me that he is very hittable and if it were AJ or Wilder he was fighting, he would have been sleepin.

Comment

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
          White will be dying due to lack of oxygen after all that "chargings". Usyk KO 11
          White gets KO'ed in 4/5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I see but can he do that to Oleksandr Uysk?
            Definitely has more chance than Whyte doing it 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Str8 Right View Post
              Ok, clearly you have issues with white people. 1st off, I'm not a huge Ggg fan by any means, but how is he a "hype". He had 2 close fights with two TOP tier Fighters in Jacobs and Canelo. Everyone before them were demolished. Having those 2 close fights does not make you a hype.
              2nd, I gave Bellew 1st 3 rounds and maybe 4. After that, Usyk started coming in strong and breaking Bellew down. In no way shape or form was Bellew out boxing Usyk, but he did land the better shots the 1st 3 rounds.
              With that said, it seems Usyk likes to start slow which would not go well for him in the HW division. This fight showed me that he is very hittable and if it were AJ or Wilder he was fighting, he would have been sleepin.
              Ggg stayed way too comfortable in a lackluster division fighting Cans. And as soon as he fought someone with a pulse(Jacobs), received a generous decision.

Proclaimed he’d fight anyone from 154-168, but as soon as Ward answered the call, it was changed to 154-164. And now seems like he’s ducking Charlo.

Nothing against White people/fighters, just don’t care for a whole lot of unnecessary hype and hula. I actually like Loma, who I think is very talented. But this guy Usyk is simply being falsely aggrandized, and it’s getting quite annoying.

Comment

Whyte would indeee maul him - he would rear mount, head butt and illegally hold like he did against Parker.

If it's a British ref, this would pass. If the fight is anywhere else, he would be penalized, forced to actually box and then get destroyed by Usyk or most other top 10 heavyweights.

I don't care for Whyte - he is strong yet a dirty fighter who can only brawl. I hope Chisora takes him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
                  everyone seems to forget Usyk shut out Junior Fa and Joe Joyce in the world series of boxing. Personally I think he can hang really well against any heavyweight
                  I made this comments before he even the Bellew fight, he was tagged with shots against Joe Joyce, he came back with his own shots. He outbox and re-arrange Joyce face, I don’t really rate Joyce but he is a proper HW. With 2/3 fights at HW I wouldn’t be shocked if Usyk beats the top guys, he has the footwork, the ring IQ which this era of HW doesn’t have. He is technically better, the only negative for him would be the experience of fighting guys that are bigger weight wise than his previous opponents, but even that isn’t a massive negative.

Comment

U mean the same Usyk who was outboxed by Bellew ?

Whyte by way of a pummeling
                    Are there two Usyk's?

I'm pretty sure Dillian is talking about the one who knocked Bellew out in 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      whytes a top 5 heavyweight. imo usyk should take his time with this heavyweight transition theres no need to rush it, ease himself in as he puts on the muscle.
                      Whyte is a top 5 HW? Where? His home town?

Comment

Working...
                      X