Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know what’s more embarrassing than holding a press conference for this joke fight?

Pulling out of it two days later on Instagram and not even allowing comments on the post 9

Comment

Who gives a fuk about this little jap troll he is shorter than a girl lol.

Good that flotd isnt fighting hello kitty

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Who gives a fuk about this little jap troll he is shorter than a girl lol.

Good that flotd isnt fighting hello kitty
        shut yo kimchi stanky ass up! respect your hyung.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          shut yo kimchi stanky ass up! respect your hyung.
          Shut your punkass up lil dahdoo.. arent you some camel jockey kid who wants to be asian? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Clearly there was a deal made. Floyd came out with Tenshin in a press conference. Maybe he didn't realize the deal wasn't all just about boxing since he is facing a midget with short reach, so he decided to JUST RAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

That small midget took his heart lololol

WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH.. AND ODDS AREN'T IN YOUR FAVOR. JUST RUN!!

OR HUG WHICHEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT FLOYD..

\

Floyd rushed to this event without having it all carefully thought off.
            Without Al Haymon or his father’s approval.
            Floyd doesn’t commit to things he’s not 100% sure of the outcomes, that’s just the way he engineers things. Without all the rules and stuffs, this is just too outside of the box for him. And the opponent is not even that enticing to begin with, he’d get zero satisfaction and bragging rights with the guy. And not even breathtaking money — for his standards.
            I’m sure he’s just using excuses now, that he was blinded and stuff, and people will buy it.. and it’s fine. I’m happy it’s not happening anyway, this far worse than a Khabib fight in boxing. At least with that, we’d get to see our sport dominate a ufc fighter easily again lol.

Comment

floyd didnt know the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Shut your punkass up lil dahdoo.. arent you some camel jockey kid who wants to be asian? Lol
                kimchi stanky ass, yall in the same category as the japanese to the outsiders so stop showing out to them. you are like those fake asian that diss the other fobby asians when there's other races around but when those races aint around you buddy buddy with those asian fobs talking bout "we asian, we need to stick together"

Comment

What is this hate for hate's sake?

When the fight was announced the forum cried. Fight is canceled, forum cires. The **** is wrong with yas?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    kimchi stanky ass, yall in the same category as the japanese to the outsiders so stop showing out to them. you are like those fake asian that diss the other fobby asians when there's other races around but when those races aint around you buddy buddy with those asian fobs talking bout "we asian, we need to stick together"
                    I know your mom and aunties work as maids in Korean households. Dont hate on me for that, it aint my fault. Not my problem that you guys are the bum asians. Which korean restaurants do you wash dishes for? Lol

We are better than you guys period so stfu and go change my grill.

Comment

Glad it was cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                      X