Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do most Americans realize companies are getting wiped out on a weekly basis now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You aren't adding sh**t either. Just dropping sexy comments without any plans or suggestions of what to do next.

I keep asking you and you can't even state one. So take your own advice and STFU unless you are coming with more than sexy one-liners.
    How is what I said "sexy," dumbass? It's what's actually happening out there.

I can see why you have very few friends on here and are always fighting with other posters. You just post to provoke these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      When I hear that banks are too big too fail my response is "well, we need to break them up then."

It's also not good that most of our media is owned by like 6 companies. Break their ass up too.

The politicians aren't focusing on these monopolies, though. Because of course the big companies are throwing money at them to look the other way.
      Do know of any rules that were put in place in the Obama years to deal with that?

Do you know if they have been rolled back during Trump years?

Comment

I can see why you have very few friends on here and are always fighting with other posters. You just post to provoke these days.
        It's sexy. It's eye-catching but that's all you do. You never follow up with suggestions or plans that you think may hinder or prevent it.

Who are your friends on here? Tell me how many friends you got on here since that's a big achievement for you.

Comment

Pay attention to the second pic in my sig. That's the message I am trying to drive home to you. One-liners alone won't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            Good post
            I will learn more
            Didn't mean to insult
            It’s all good bro, good luck to you in the future

Comment

When I hear that banks are too big too fail my response is "well, we need to break them up then."

It's also not good that most of our media is owned by like 6 companies. Break their ass up too.

The politicians aren't focusing on these monopolies, though. Because of course the big companies are throwing money at them to look the other way.
              Media is the #1 thing that needs to be broken up

Amazon isn’t a monopoly, they just are in a million different industries, but they also have a million competitors.
              Retail- alibaba, eBay, Walmart, etc
              Cloud- Microsoft, hpe, google, etc

Comment

Anti-trust laws were designed to prevent that from happening. Capitalism is healthier when there is more competition not less.

This is a warning sign that things aren't right.
                it also looks bad that jobs are decreasing at an incredible rate yet the stock market says the economy is getting better. it's a sign of the workers vs. investors dilemma, all those people that worked for sears thought they had jobs for life because sears had existed for 80 years

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  it also looks bad that jobs are decreasing at an incredible rate yet the stock market says the economy is getting better. it's a sign of the workers vs. investors dilemma, all those people that worked for sears thought they had jobs for life because sears had existed for 80 years
                  This is why they're out of business. 80 years things change. Online, Walmart, Amazon, eBay. It's the cycle of business.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    Red- got a link.

Blue - stock market did horrible today. Lost all of its gains for the year today. Not sure of the cause. Some say fears over the Fed expected rate increase and business uncertain of what is to come because of Trump's tariff war games.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      This is why they're out of business. 80 years things change. Online, Walmart, Amazon, eBay. It's the cycle of business.
                      What you think about the stock market fall today?

Comment

Working...
                      X