No announcement yet.

John Molina is basically an uber driver with decent power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Molina is basically an uber driver with decent power

Seriously man, no disrespect. Believe me, I got otherworldly respect for John Molina's heart. Amazing, unbelievable heart. And one hell of a beard.

But gotdamn, he really has to be one of the least skilled boxers in the damn sport. At least on this level.

Good Lord.

At least he's an upgrade from the taxi drivers that some other guys are fighting.

Comment

would he beat brian sutherland?

Comment

A fighter who was fortunate enough, despite getting outboxed, to land some big shots against Mickey Bey and Lundy to win. Molina has been lucky.

Comment

Agreed last night looked like Something you see in the gym when a guy off the street comes in talking **** to a pro then gets in to spar and gets taken to school like a child.

Comment

what do you expect the guy only took up boxing in his late teens I think he was 19 or 20 when he turned pro, he was a former high school wrestling standout and failed to get a scholarship to a Division one school so he took up boxing.

Molina is garbage but he can crack, I already said Terence Crawford would break him down and stop him, the guy was drained bad when you hit someone like that they feel every shot becaus their nerves are sensitive from the lack of nutrients from weight cutting, look at Rios vs Bradley.

Comment

Yea the guy is not very good at all..makes you really appreciate the sweet science when you see how skilled boxers dispose of guys like this..amazingly enough this guy dropped Mattyhsee and gave him hell

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                Yea the guy is not very good at all..makes you really appreciate the sweet science when you see how skilled boxers dispose of guys like this..amazingly enough this guy dropped Mattyhsee and gave him hell
                And knocked out Mickey bey as well as beating provodnikov

Comment

I have this fight saved and the best reason I have to watch is "he has a good beard", sounds like trouble

Comment

This is the pbc matchup we got?

Comment

Working...
                    X