No announcement yet.

More entertaining fighter Ward or Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    the keywords from your post suggest you've been following me for a while..before April 2016...

#quota #troll #hate #ggg #today

You must be slow if you think it takes a person more than a week or two around here to see your numerous juvenile rantings, obvious trolling efforts, and general disdain for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      You must be slow if you think it takes a person more than a week or two around here to see your numerous juvenile rantings, obvious trolling efforts, and general disdain for Golovkin.

I'm glad you're a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I'm glad you're a fan.
        From the number of d1ldos and Kick Mes you have, looks like you have lots of "fans". Keep trolling

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          From the number of d1ldos and Kick Mes you have, looks like you have lots of "fans". Keep trolling
          thanks bro. I knew you'd come around.

Comment

Rigo by far has Ward ever been in an exciting fight?

Comment

I think Rigo is much more entertaining than Ward. Rigo doesn't hold and hit, wrestle, clinch and headbutt. Ward often does. Rigo is a much better puncher for his weight class than Ward and gets KO wins more often. Rigo gets body punch KOs. Ward is a converted southpaw with a great left and an average right with no real power. Rigo has a great left and a great right.

Comment

Rigo vs Donaire, Marroquinn, Amagasa, Kennedy were all exciting fights Ward I legit can't even think of a moments worth of excitement. He's a boring spoiler who is happy to just take away and then proceed to do absolutely bare minimal. He's legit not even thrown a single right hand in 5 years zzz

Rigo on the other hand has plenty of spite in his work knocks fighters out and breaks their faces
                Last edited by dan_cov; 10-25-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

they have both had some boring fights but none of them are overall boring.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Rigo vs Donaire, Marroquinn, Amagasa, Kennedy were all exciting fights Ward I legit can't even think of a moments worth of excitement. He's a boring spoiler who is happy to just take away and then proceed to do absolutely bare minimal. He's legit not even thrown a single right hand in 5 years zzz

Rigo on the other hand has plenty of spite in his work knocks fighters out and breaks their faces
                    If Rigo is such a vastly more entertaining fighter than Ward, then why do you think their is such a gigantic gulp in notoriety? Rigondeaux can't even get a fight on network TV,while Ward gets 400k plus fighting cans.

Comment

I'm a fan of boxing craft and savagery. I can enjoy a boxing clinic and a good beat down, slug fest. If I was to choose which I would rather watch, it would be Ward. Most of it is the weight class and the rest is style. GR had a good fight with Donaire so I believe that it takes a good fighter to make him fight exciting and not many are able to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X