Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go on living knowing Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko will never happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    There are much better potential fights that never happened or never will happen: Oscar de la Hoya vs Azumah Nelson; Sugar Ray Leonard vs Aaron Pryor; Roy Jones vs Darius Michelzewski; Mayweather vs Vernon Forest; Andre Ward vs Golovkin; Danny Garcia vs an opponent with a pulse; Keith Thurman vs an opponent with a pulse; Stevenson vs Kovalev.

Not only will I go on living knowing that these fights never happened or never will happen, I will sleep very well tonight knowing it. In fact, I am falling asleep as I type this note.
    All good fights that never happened except your shot at Thurman. I am not even a Thurman fan but how can you ignore his win over Porter? Porter and Thurman were neck and neck for 3rd/4th in the division til that fight, and it was a great fight between two top contenders on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
      Cant understand how Loma gets criticism for losing his second pro fight by split decision to Salido a world champion who was 11 pounds heavier on the night after coming in overweight and who also benefited shocking refereeing.
      He also had decades more experience than loma.

To answer op

I drink rum.

Comment

puzzzy that how i go on living puzzy and big phat azzes

Comment

Working...
        X