Trump commited treason, should be hung in front if White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    If anyone is going to prison, it's Crooked Hillary
    That might be true, but it won't be for treason or espionage.

Asking our fcking enemy to involve themselves in a political electrion is not only illegal, but it's completely disgraceful.

Comment

Maybe he meant Russian Americans
      I guess there is such a thing. I mean, there used to be an American ninja

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Defending?!? Stuff like this is the whole reason I support him.

He's using Hillary's own lame story against her.

They're trying to frame Russia for leaking the rigged primary emails when you have Wikileaks saying Russia wasn't involved, that even if Russia did hack the DNC it wasn't related to the Bernie material.

Trump uses their own pathetic diversion against them and asks "Russia" to find the state department emails Hillary burned.

Can't stump the Trump

Of course the far-left media is gonna act like Trump's in "hot water" lol they always do, every time he craps on their face they pretend he's "facing backlash" when in reality he's saying what everyone thinks.
        whether or not if it was russia.. theres no way you can say his statement wasnt a fuking stupid thing to say

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          That might be true, but it won't be for treason or espionage.

Asking our fcking enemy to involve themselves in a political electrion is not only illegal, but it's completely disgraceful.
          Trump's comments were tongue in cheek and I already tried to slow things down for someone with your cognitive impairment.

1. Hillary Campaign tried to turn attention away from a rigged primary by blaming "Russian hackers"

2. Wikileaks says even if Russians really did hack DNC, it wasn't where the Bernie leaks came from, that Hillary is lying (again)

3. Trump turns attention back to Hillary's history of fraud by asking "Russians" to recover the state department emails she burned

Are you following yet?
          Do I need to dip my hand in icewater and slap you across the face? Wake up

Besides, I fail to see how Russia is anymore an enemy of the American people than the average liberal is. What is the average Russian doing to America compared to BLM members, Muslim sympathizers, etc?

Russia's main undertaking right now is bombing the **** out of ISIS. If the Russians eally stated targeting American liberals I would be 100% onboard. Liberals are not my neighbors, they are not even people to me.
          Last edited by ////; 07-27-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Worry not my friend America and Americans are smarter than that. And will never vote Trump as president. They may be angry but intellect will prevail in the voting booth.

Comment

I think its clear Russia was involved in the hack. even the Republicans concede this.

I don't know if they are in bed with Trump though.

Comment

Another scumbag owned

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ton-video.html

Go hackers go

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Trump's comments were tongue in cheek and I already tried to slow things down for someone with your cognitive impairment.

1. Hillary Campaign tried to turn attention away from a rigged primary by blaming "Russian hackers"
                  Actually that's the FBI that accused Russia.

Comment

Actually that's the FBI that accused Russia.
                    Where?

I only see that on tabloid pages

The FBI is investigating it the same as any other hacking report and hasn't confirmed anything

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ked-dnc-emails

Hillary doesn't control the FBI quite *yet* so for now Hillary accusing Russia doesn't mean the FBI accused Russia

These are all DNC/Hillary allegations:

"'Experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump,' Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, told CNN on Sunday.

"'That foreign actors may be trying to influence our election — let alone a powerful adversary like Russia — should concern all Americans of any party,' said ranking House Intelligence Committee Democrat Adam Schiff on Monday."

If the Russians really did hack Hillary/DNC then we should definitely thank them. I would like to see Putin and the FBI team up long-term and crush US election fraud.

If they pulled this in a national election with the heaviest media coverage in history, imagine the kind of stuff the DNC pulls in local elections.
                    Last edited by ////; 07-27-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

No one wants to talk about this?

That republican scumbag running for president asking Russia to hack hillary's emails.

Lets forget the fact we are in multiple proxy wars against Russia and have sanctions on them.

He's asking Russia to dig up classified U.S. Documents from a government official, and asking them to be released publicly.

This is treason, anyone who supports this man, move out now, your not American, go move to Russia. This is not acceptable, no matter what party you stand with.

He's taken his bs too far, it's time to string him up!
                      Smh...it's killing you isn't it? Must suck to know that the people you supported are corrupt racists huh? I love it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X