Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the clowning to actual training ratio that goes on at the RGBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the clowning to actual training ratio that goes on at the RGBA?

See exhibit A and B below:

Did Garcia switch from South Coast Mitsubishi to Huntington Beach Mitsubishi gear?

I'd love to know how much Garcia makes from having his entire wardrobe be Mitsubishi influenced all day every day.

Comment

Title of the videos should be "4 Mexicans try to shame an American into being Mexican".

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Title of the videos should be "4 Mexicans try to shame an American into being Mexican".

Robert Garcia is pretty dumb if he couldn't catch on to what that guy was trying to tell him about his nationality. Whether Robert likes it or not, he's American, not Mexican. He was not born in Mexico.

Comment

If I was based out of California I'd probably train with Abel Sanchez just because he's based out in Big Bear where you can get in great workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            If I was based out of California I'd probably train with Abel Sanchez just because he's based out in Big Bear where you can get in great workouts.
            Plus you could meet your idol and best fighter in the world, Mr. Gennady Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
              Plus you could meet your idol and best fighter in the world
              Mayweather trains out in Big Bear now? Good to know.

Comment

Working...
              X