• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** them pvssy ass musty ass muslims

Comment

Sensationalism at its best. They were not chanting "Allahu Akbar"

Comment

With all this **** in the news recently I'm beginning to convert my ways of thinking...

Comment

To something along the lines of this

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            ****ing morons. The entire world is just waiting for an excuse to declare war on all Muslims and they do this.

They're dooming themselves, their families and their people.

calm down ****..

youre the kind of wanker who laughs out loud when drone attacks kill babies in iraq and syria and now youre ****ing whining about 129 dead humans ??

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
              calm down ****..

youre the kind of wanker who laughs out loud when drone attacks kill babies in iraq and syria and now youre ****ing whining about 129 dead humans ??
              I've actually been defending Islam until now. Literally check my post history lol I've been going hard defending the Quran.

Allah probably favors me over you because I understand his principles better.

I sympathize with the Muslims but killing innocent people isn't restitution in any form of logic. Even in retaliation it's madness. What did the innocents your martyrs massacred have to do with government bombing?

Those people have families you know. Every person a person kills out of revenge is someone's husband or mother or child. How could you do that to another? It was done to you and you want to return it to someone who probably did nothing to deserve it even though you understand how bad lt hurt when it happened to you?

That's madness.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-17-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I think this proves that Sam Harris was right all along. The world has 1.5 billion Muslims roughly, of course most of them are hard working, good people like everyone else.

The problem is, that these ideals aren't as rare as we would like to think. Sam Harris showed a poll conducted in England where something like 70% of Muslims think that Sharia law should be instated, that people should be punished for disrespecting the Quran or Mohamed.

The ideals of freedom of speech, liberty are non compatible with Islam and the Abrahamic religions period. Those fans in the stands that approved of this, are no different than these pieces of sh1 we are getting here justifying the murder of innocent people.

That's the irony though isn't it. The fact they tell you Islam is a religion of peace, yet when innocents are killed like they are in Paris, they want to justify it by saying how the U.S is droning people in Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Sam Harris showed a poll conducted in England where something like 70% of Muslims think that Sharia law should be instated, that people should be punished for disrespecting the Quran or Mohamed.
                  70% of how many muslims that were asked? give us more figures how many muslims in total were asked?

Comment

I love that term martyrs lol it's a term based on the assumption they will be remembered. Nothing could be further from the truth. After they get what's coming, they will not be remembered. They'll be a number, a statistic, with no identity. All that will be remembered is how these third world ****holes got annihilated because their double digit iq's couldn't break their culture away from the clutches of a farcical religion. Piss on islam.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X