No announcement yet.

David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    No doubt, as a HW he has been a disappointment. He should definitely go in to acting or showbiz in general.
    I think he tried that but failed. Hence his boxing return.

Comment

Great news, he might be a bit of a knob but he's the type of guy we need in the heavyweight division lets see him come back and try to fight 2/3 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        No doubt, as a HW he has been a disappointment. He should definitely go in to acting or showbiz in general.
        uh, that's exactly why he keeps saying he's coming back..

remember he said he would retire at 30 and then be a Hollywood star

it's a shame really, he had the talent but the desire didnt really match up.
        i would still love to see him back tho, ideally he would have a couple of tuneup's, and then have a crack at povetkin, that would be a hell of a fight

Comment

Read that as Shane McGowan

Comment

Hope this comeback actually includes a fight.

I could definitely foresee some interesting fights for Haye if he takes this serious & gots anything left.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Hope this comeback actually includes a fight.

I could definitely foresee some interesting fights for Haye if he takes this serious & gots anything left.
              I just can't see it, he was reluctant to take risks in his prime...can't see that changing.

Everyone knows he's eyeing Wilder's belt, but wouldn't be surprised if he went the chagaev/Browne route. He just wants another payday & will do as little as possible to earn it

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                Calling this now: He's lost all his money on bad property investments. He sold his training ring for £65,000. You'd think a former heavyweight champ who made at least £20m would sell it for charity rather than what should really be loose change to him. I genuinely think he's broke and if his shoulder was truly fixed he'd have been back long before now. He'll beat a bum or two with one hand then drop an easy decision in a big fight to secure his financial future.
                Exactly my thoughts when he sold his boxing ring.

Hard to believe he can be in financial trouble but it has happened with other boxers and it wouldn't surprise me with someone like Haye.

Comment

Why are people actually happy he is returning? the guy is a fraud and gave boxing a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
                    Why are people actually happy he is returning? the guy is a fraud and gave boxing a bad name.
                    Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I think he tried that but failed. Hence his boxing return.
                      Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      uh, that's exactly why he keeps saying he's coming back..

remember he said he would retire at 30 and then be a Hollywood star

it's a shame really, he had the talent but the desire didnt really match up.
                      i would still love to see him back tho, ideally he would have a couple of tuneup's, and then have a crack at povetkin, that would be a hell of a fight
                      I see, may be he should've taken lessons from Andre Dirrell. I never kept track of his post-boxing activities.

Comment

Working...
                      X