Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Spike: Entire telecast averaged 772k viewers and a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was more advertisement for the Berto show than this fight. Maybe because that was the premier episode?

Comment

I think these #s prove that Amir is a Global Icon. It's only right he gets the Maywesther fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        You will never get big numbers watching boxing just to watch boxing, big numbers come with 'stars' and big events.
        Like someone said, on HBO this would had gotten 1m views and HBO is not even free.

Comment

Is this supposed to be bad? It was not a big fight.

Haymon got you dudes feeling some type of way

I guess you are all hesitant to see a certain type of "change"

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Ya its too much, to many shows, to many channels, it's more than I want or need to be quite honest.

You know its bad when your paying a TV network to televise a Elislandry Lara fight, I wouldn't even go to that show for free let alone watch it on tv.

I'm kind of burned out by the sport at this point.
            I'm actually loving seeing relevant fighters every week. Yes, the competition could be better on some cards but can never get too much boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Damn, really? I'm loving all this boxing. The fights have been pretty good too.

I'm rooting for the success of PBC.
              I'm rooting for PBC, but personally it's just a bit much. It takes some of excitement out of it IMO.

It's been non stop since a few weeks before the Floyd fight.

Even the boxing writers seem burned out a bit, they don't talk about fights until a few days before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                You will never get big numbers watching boxing just to watch boxing, big numbers come with 'stars' and big events.
                I agree. There's only a handful of cash cows/huge draws in the sports in its entirety. These numbers are not alarming nor surprising imo. I don't know what numbers Haymon needs to make this venture a success but I'm hoping he's meeting that criteria because I'm enjoying this. It's new and fresh for me. There's boxing nearly every night. Tue, Thur, Fri, Sat.

It's working for me.

Comment

Truth is boxing fans outside of 'events' are quite thin on the ground. This isnt a mainstream sport popularity wise. We are dedicated fans interacting with one another and so that may create a false impression.
                  Last edited by fastjabs2015; 06-01-2015, 03:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

More than Brook Porter.

Comment

^^

Underscores the point.

Comment

Working...
                      X