X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    You can't beat curry.
    Interesting theory. I will have to agree as I can't think of anything to top it for the time being.

Did yer see our Harry today, babes?

Comment

• Hoffy,

Same again mate for tomorrow's game? 10k

Give you chance to get your points back?

Comment

• What up, Jeggins?

Comment

• ****in 2 all laddie

When we were 2-1 up with a couple of minutes to go I was almost ready to shoot me David Seaman in joyful celebration.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
            ****in 2 all laddie

When we were 2-1 up with a couple of minutes to go I was almost ready to shoot me David Seaman in joyful celebration.
            Aye, trust Crouch to save the day for the scouse lot, eh.

Comment

Aye, trust Crouch to save the day for the scouse lot, eh.
              He's got it in for us cause we ****ed him off without giving him a chance, the lanky bastard.

If I ever saw him I'd do an Exige on him and headbutt him in the balls.

Comment

• Some classic wee Gordon Strachan quotes for ya, Hoff:

Quote:
                On Wayne Rooney...
                "It's an incredible rise to stardom; at 17 you're more likely to get a call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson."

Quote:
                Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
                Strachan: "Velocity." [walks off]

Quote:
                Reporter: So, Gordon, in what areas do you think Middlesborough were better than you today?
                Strachan: What areas? Mainly that big green one out there.

Quote:
                Reporter: "Gordon, what will you take from today?"
                Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yoghurt to finish, the expiry date is today.

Quote:
                Reporter: There goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
                Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge.

Quote:
                Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
                Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. So I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick - down negative man, down.

Quote:
                Reporter: Welcome to Southampton Football Club. Do you think you are the right man to turn things around?
                Strachan: No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless.

Quote:
                Reporter: Where will Marion Pahars fit into the team line-up?
                Strachan: Not telling you! It's a secret.

Quote:
                Reporter: "What is your impression of Jermaine Pennant?"
                Strachan: "I don't do impressions."

Quote:
                Reporter: So Gordon, any changes then?
                Strachan: Naw, still 5ft 6, ginger and a big nose!

Comment

• ****in' classic they are laddie. You gotta love him aint yer. For a ginge, he's a fine fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                    ****in' classic they are laddie. You gotta love him aint yer. For a ginge, he's a fine fella.
                    Aye, he's overcome two horrendous afflictions ( curse of the ginger and short man syndrome ) to become a wiry and witty little fella. For this alone; he deserves respect, not too much mind as he is still a ginge.

Also can you imagine Michael Jackson trying to ply Rooney with Jesus juice? It wouldn't be a smart move on Wacko Jacko's part that's for sure. He'd have more success with some granny **** mags, don't ya think?

Comment

Aye, he's overcome two horrendous afflictions ( curse of the ginger and short man syndrome ) to become a wiry and witty little fella. For this alone; he deserves respect, not too much mind as he is still a ginge.

Also can you imagine Michael Jackson trying to ply Rooney with Jesus juice? It wouldn't be a smart move on Wacko Jacko's part that's for sure. He'd have more success with some granny **** mags, don't ya think?
                      Aye, some GILF **** would get Rooney in the mood for a wee bit of a kiss and a cuddle. I reckon if Wacko Jacko ever gets horny while watching an animated movie and fancies sliding his whitened beef bayonet into one of the stars of the movie then Rooney will be for it, as Shrek is one of Jacko's favourite films, or so I heard on the old grapevine.

I've gotta give it to Ol' Gordy, considering he is the equivilent of the illegitimate offspring of Mick Hucknall and Exige, he certainly made the best of it so he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X