Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the coolest thing you've done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Well, I'm only 19 so not a whole lot of interesting things have happened to me. Once, in school, a bunch of Mexican "gangsters" I use that term loosely wanted to jump me and my brother, so we just stood with about 10-12 of them surrounding us and just ridiculed them with every remark they made (intelligently) then they just left. Maybe not cool, but funny to me. I got my gf off in the car when it was full of friends and her parents. Also, I started hit this one guy when I was driving and didn't have insurance, so I panicked. He wanted to stop and exchange information cause he was a little ***** I barely touched him and he had a big truck while I had a little Saturn. He asked for me to pull into some parking lot so I said sure, after him and took off. He chased me for a bit until I finally lost him. It was intense.!

Sorry, I have a lot of time on my hands right now.

Comment

Was a quiet kid in high school had only like 4-5 real goodfriends that some time we would joke around rapping nothing serous. There was this ****y as hell midget that was rapping and handing out mixtapes and was probably the most well known kid in school. He was battle rapping one day in the parking lot with a **** load of kids around him and my friend was like i could rap battle. Im light skinned puerto rican and all the kids talking **** saying "what u think you eminem". So put on the spot and went first and rapped and i still remeber the last line i said "look at this jockey weres his horse, call snow white im gonna whoop this dwarf" and everybody went crazy even the kid . LOl corny but felt pretty good that day like eminem in 8 mile

Comment

Working...
      X