Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are bigger people meant to do bigger things in life??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of shot callers in the barrios are shorter. Read some FBI reports and you'll see most of them are 5'8 or shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
      You said 5'7 and I refuted and corrected you.
      You didnt "correct me'", you just found the 1 site that said he was "about" 5'6 and most sources says he was about 5'7. Even if he was 5'6, he was still taller than the average Frenchman, which was the actual myth.

He was not shorter than average, your ''understanding" was wrong get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You didnt "correct me'", you just found the 1 site that said he was "about" 5'6 and most sources says he was about 5'7. Even if he was 5'6, he was still taller than the average Frenchman, which was the actual myth.

He was not shorter than average, your ''understanding" was wrong get over it
        I admitted to being wrong calling him 5'5. Then I produced a site showing your 5'7 to also be wrong. The difference is I'm man enough to say I'm wrong.

Comment

I admitted to being wrong calling him 5'5. Then I produced a site showing your 5'7 to also be wrong. The difference is I'm man enough to say I'm wrong.
          First of all you're arguing semantics. 2nd of all you didn't even read your own link because it puts him at about 5'6 based on the conversion from French inches to imperial inches. The conversion puts him at 1.6802 meters which is 66.15 inches, which is taller than 5'6, so you're wrong again! And then afterwards question's what his height actually was.

Its ok tho, i pwned you on the myth of Napoleon being shorter than average, which caused u to develop a very sandy vagina

Comment

First of all you're arguing semantics. 2nd of all you didn't even read your own link because it puts him at about 5'6 based on the conversion from French inches to imperial inches. The conversion puts him at 1.6802 meters which is 66.15 inches, which is taller than 5'6, so you're wrong again! And then afterwards question's what his height actually was.

Its ok tho, i pwned you on the myth of Napoleon being shorter than average, which caused u to develop a very sandy vagina
            So umm. He was 5'7 right? About that proof...

Comment

So umm. He was 5'7 right? About that proof...
              Again you're arguing semantics. Ishould have put "about" 5'7, i didnt expect u to get so butt hurt and attack the logistics. Fine he was 5'6. Still taller than the average meaning your "understanding" was completely wrong. Sorry princess, you were wrong. Let the pwn sink in nice and slow

Comment

Again you're arguing semantics. Fine he was 5'6. Still taller than the average meaning your "understanding" was completely wrong. Sorry princess, you were wrong. Let the pwn sink in nice and slow
                Lol you said he was 5'7 so let's just ignore the part where you were wrong huh. genius.

Comment

Comment

I don't even think this is reality.

We are just a bunch of naked monkeys floating through the universe on some rock.

Napoleon would KO Floyd in 3.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X