Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Khan And Pacquiao The Only Legitimate Threats To Mayweather Because Of The Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan gets stopped and T-Rex Arms Pacquiao gets UD'd and battered for 12. Khan-Mayweather is a garbage fight but Pacquiao is still a legit bout they should make.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      The only threats to Floyd at 147 are Thurman and Bradley. Khan is just hilarious and Pacman is smoke and mirrors.
      So you think that Pacman has no chance, yet Bradley(the guy who was beaten around the ring by Pacquiaos sparring partner) does. I'm not trying to belittle your post, just trying to make sense of It. How exactly Is Pacman smoke and mirrors when 99% of the people believe he beat the guy that you believe Is a legitimate threat to Mayweather. I must be slow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Roach now says Khan isn't a threat to floyd. My guess is if Manny went to another trainer he'd say same.
        lol yep... Roach is just looking for his payday against Mayweather.. If Khan still hired him he'd be the one talking the loudest about that fight

Comment

It was never all about hand speed.

It was always about the footwork.

Pac can keep up with Floyd's footwork. Amir has no shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            So you think that Pacman has no chance, yet Bradley(the guy who was beaten around the ring by Pacquiaos sparring partner) does. I'm not trying to belittle your post, just trying to make sense of It. How exactly Is Pacman smoke and mirrors when 99% of the people believe he beat the guy that you believe Is a legitimate threat to Mayweather. I must be slow.
            Anyone who uses triangle theories as the backbone of their argument is slow.

Comment

Anyone who uses triangle theories as the backbone of their argument is slow.
              I very well maybe slow, but hopefully you can enlighten the forum as to why Thurman and Bradley are the only true threats to Mayweather and Pacquiao Is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Its time to back up your statements.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Roach now says Khan isn't a threat to floyd. My guess is if Manny went to another trainer he'd say same.
                Maybe because he's looked like straight garbage since he left him n gets hurt by lightweights

Comment

I agree,...completely with ironmt!!! Bradley a real threat,...but Pacquiao isn't???
                  Huuuuggghhhhh????

Pacquiao is faster than bradley,..no real contest there.
                  Pacquiao has better punching power,..no real contest there.
                  Foot speed is about the same,..but Pacs footwork is on a higher skill level. Stays in position to counter better.

Defense is about equal...but Pacquiaos offense helps his defense. Opponent too busy dealing with his speed. But his footwork does get him out of range at times. Neither hold a candle to Floyd in the Defense category.

Bradley does take a shot good,..and recovers well. He probably scores higher on this one. But remember Pacquiao was caught with the perfect shot and the perfect time by Marquez.

So How Bradley trumps Pacquiao for a challenge to Floyd,...
                  Not sure where your coming from on that one. I don't see Bradleys skills being a threat.

Comment

The only threats to Floyd at 147 are Thurman and Bradley. Khan is just hilarious and Pacman is smoke and mirrors.
                    You are a clown bro... smoke and mirrors and you bring up Thurman and Bradley, what a shock 2 black guys. Thurman hasn't beat anyone worth a **** at 147 and he looked terrible in his last fight. Bradely, barely beat Marquez and Floyd is a bigger, faster, smarter, stronger, better chin, more durable, more versatile and less reckless version of Marquez. The fact is no one at 147 can beat Floyd, no one. Manny has a chance but why people are even mentioning Amir Khan is mind boggling to me. Dood lost to Prescott, Garcia and almost got dropped in his last fight. You know who throws a better left hook than all those guys? Floyd Mayweather, Khan would be put to sleep in 3 rounds.

Comment

khan is the only one that has a chance. and he's got better then a chance. i think he ko's floyd in the first round. probably within the first 20 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X