Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HBO Replace Max Kellerman for Ellie Seckbach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie is great for boxing. I love his videos...but he's far from a boxing expert. He's just a fan of the sport and gives us exclusive interviews. He'd get fired the same night he'd make his debut. Dude is extremely biased and in most cases don't know what the hell he is talking about. He's a funny dude though.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      I'd take Ellie over Kellerman
      Please no....

Seckbach is an awful reporter. He just has access to gyms because he sucks up to everyone. None of his questions are insightful.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        I'd take Ellie over Kellerman
        Hell to the NO!!! Max Kellerman is the typical diehard, rebellious boxing fan. When Jim Lampley tries to outsmart everyone, and manipulate them into agreeing with him, Max is the only one not dumb enough to listen to him. Jim was the one saying Pac fighting Old Juan was a real opponent. Max looked him dead in the eye saying how Juan was old, and on paper it was one of Arum's tricks.

When Jim tried to accuse Floyd of potentially ducking GGG and Martinez, Max told him to his face, that they were way too big for Floyd. When the other commentators would have just agreed that Floyd was scared.

Back when everyone used to hate on Roy Jones, Max used to be the one taking up for him, and wishing him well.

Max is the one who was on espn radio, arguing with Pac fans about how Pac is fighting bums, while Floyd was fighting better opponents.

Max is basically just like us. Anyone who hates on that guy, is just reaching and LOOKING to hate. If you really pay attention to him sometimes, he's just like us. He wasnt falling for the Pac hype!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Please no....

Seckbach is an awful reporter. He just has access to gyms because he sucks up to everyone. None of his questions are insightful.
          hes terrified pacfans might crucify him so he chooses to be biased.

Comment

Red K Given.

And I'm not even a fan of Max.

Comment

no way lol

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                Red K Given.

And I'm not even a fan of Max.
                Hell yea thats what Im do, red k thadazz

Comment

Comment

Elle is awful. please no

Comment

You are aware Ellie is a reporter, not a commentator? You are aware commentating on fights does actually require a skill and good knowledge?
                      I'm not saying Kellerman is great or anything but Ellie? What on earth gave you that thought?

Comment

Working...
                      X