Open Letter to Floyd Mayweather from a Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to Floyd Mayweather from a Fan

Fight Smart Floyd

floyd doesnt listen to his fans ! he only listens to his money !

Comment

you feel floyd is in for a hell of a fight dont you

im predicting a razor thin decision whichever way it goes

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        you feel floyd is in for a hell of a fight dont you

im predicting a razor thin decision whichever way it goes
        If he continues eating the Devil's Pie, yep

Comment

I hope it's a tough fight, but unless Floyd has drastically changed in the last year or so, I think he adjusts against Guerrero and kills him.

He isn't moving very well as of late and that's his biggest downfall but he's 36 years old and I don't know if he can turn back the clock to those days when he moved more fluidly.

Comment

Floyd is great at making adjustments. But as I've said over the years, if he keeps fighting, eventually, the mechanics are going to slow down. People will make the argument that he's never been beaten up so he's a fresh fighter. Yes and No. Training believe it or not adds wear and tear to your body too and reflexes and speed more times than not are the 1st things to go, which are essential keys to Floyd's style. Guerrero 3-4 years ago would be laughed at for being mentioned for a fight with Floyd, but today it seems as if people are just sorta waiting to see if Floyd is finally going to show up old. IMO, that's a big reason why people give Guerrero any chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Floyd is great at making adjustments. But as I've said over the years, if he keeps fighting, eventually, the mechanics are going to slow down. People will make the argument that he's never been beaten up so he's a fresh fighter. Yes and No. Training believe it or not adds wear and tear to your body too and reflexes and speed more times than not are the 1st things to go, which are essential keys to Floyd's style. Guerrero 3-4 years ago would be laughed at for being mentioned for a fight with Floyd, but today it seems as if people are just sorta waiting to see if Floyd is finally going to show up old. IMO, that's a big reason why people give Guerrero any chance.
              Great point and I agree fully. I think the notion that just changing your mindset or training method 40+ fights in isn't realistic.

Floyd has declined, as has Pac and father time is undefeated. I still think Floyd wins, just because he's that much better than Guerrero but it will be interesting to see if he stands in front of Guerrero like he did Cotto and whether or not Guerrero can punish him more than Cotto did.

Everyone talks about how the Cotto fight was close but I gave Cotto 4 rounds out of the 12. It was made a bigger deal because Floyd's nose was bloodied.

Comment

Heres my open letter to floyd.....FUK YOU!:ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I hope it's a tough fight, but unless Floyd has drastically changed in the last year or so, I think he adjusts against Guerrero and kills him.

He isn't moving very well as of late and that's his biggest downfall but he's 36 years old and I don't know if he can turn back the clock to those days when he moved more fluidly.
                  Floyd did not move vs corley, judah, mosely, genaro hernandez etc was he old then too? Or was that just the style he chose to fight?

Comment

mayweather is in for a tougher go than he thinks he is

Comment

Working...
                    X