No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria is Back in Training at The Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria is Back in Training at The Wild Card

Although there is nothing finalized about a possible title defense in a breakthrough fight card in Macau by Top Rank on April 6, WBO/WBA flyweight champion Brian Viloria - who Arum said would be on the card - has been back in the Wild Card Gym of Freddie Roach in Los Angeles for the past one-and-a-half weeks.

Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Viloria would face Juan Francisco Estrada who gave undefeated junior flyweight champion Roman “Chocalatito” Gonzalez a hard fight on the same card where Viloria scored an exciting 10th round TKO victory over hard-hitting Mexican Hernan “Tyson” Marquez at the LA Sports Arena last November 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Viloria by TKO in 10..

Comment

I hope Brian works on his stamina, few more big fights then he'll probably be in the p4p rankings. Macau is the equivalent of Las Vegas. Imagine is boxing becomes big there.

Comment

Don't know much about him but he's definitely entertaining and I will be looking forward to his next fight.

Comment

I am looking very forward to seeing Z. Shiming in action. I want to see what all the buzz is about surrounding him. It notes his speed. Does he have power?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
            I hope Brian works on his stamina, few more big fights then he'll probably be in the p4p rankings. Macau is the equivalent of Las Vegas. Imagine is boxing becomes big there.
            i think if he just beats roman gonzalez he should be considered in the top ten p4p...estrada is a tough guy though and he's going to give viloria another good fight.

Comment

Given that its the Chinese market, Top Rank, and a 31 who just turned pro, prepare for some very well hand picked opponents...

Comment

Working...
              X