Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Matthysse vs Ajose for a Interm Belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Matthysse vs Ajose for a Interm Belt?

Garcia isn't injured and since he just won the belts i doubt his mandatory is due any time soon so why the Interm Belt?

and why the fuk is Garcia fighting Morales in a rematch?

want a answer

Comment

Well, supposedly Morales had a rematch clause that he's now making use of. As of the interim belt, maybe they plan on protecting the winner of Morales/Garcia?

Comment

interim belts are all the rage. just ask robert guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Well, supposedly Morales had a rematch clause that he's now making use of. As of the interim belt, maybe they plan on protecting the winner of Morales/Garcia?
          that's what i'm thinking as well. i hope it doesn't happen, but i think it will and garcia will use the "i let my promoter choose my opponents" line.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            That would fit with all the other Mexicans that the WBC has given undeserved rankings, undeserved title shots, allowed to avoid mandatories, etc. Jose Sulaiman needs to die from a heart attack already for the good of the sport.

Why would Morales have a rematch clause to begin with its not like he was a champion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              That would fit with all the other Mexicans that the WBC has given undeserved rankings, undeserved title shots, allowed to avoid mandatories, etc. Jose Sulaiman needs to die from a heart attack already for the good of the sport.

Why would Morales have a rematch clause to begin with its not like he was a champion?
              yeah, but danny garcia is puerto rican. i guess it's more to due with him being a golden boy (de la hoya) fighter. and morales was champ when he fought garcia (he lost it on the scales).

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                yeah, but danny garcia is puerto rican. i guess it's more to due with him being a golden boy (de la hoya) fighter. and morales was champ when he fought garcia (he lost it on the scales).
                Not only is he GBP-promoted, but he's Haymon-managed as well. Guys like Quillin and Garcia sound like robots with the "talk to my promoter" kinda lines, gets annoying after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  lmao Morales vs Cano was for the vacant WBC belt. Didn't know that. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X