Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I witnessed a woman being attacked, I'd help...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sons_of_BELIAL View Post
    How bout I tell you a story about one.

There was this one wench who came to the park where a couple thugs and I used to play basketball at.

Turns out that the wench, who's baby daddy recentally got booked, thought it'd be fun to enjoy her temporary freedom (he was one of those boyfriends who kept his chick on lock and was very abusive... furthermore she used to be a stripper..or skripper as she would say) by streaking with one of her homegirls at the park while the block boys play basketball.

Her plan was to park, run outta there naked, shake that big booty a little bit and once anybody started to approach she'd jump back in the car with her girl who was the driver.

Turns out that her homegirls had a dude out there who she told about it in advance and he convinced her to set her girl up and lock the doors when the dudes start approaching and just drive off without her.

So when it actually happened, her homegirl did as the dude told her to do and the basketball playing thugs grabbed the girl and started forcing themselves upon her.

I don't know what happened after that because I left for fear of getting arrested. I literally ran home with the biggest hard on ever achieved by man.

'twas sick
    Slut got owned.

Comment

Working...
    X