Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why dont Pacroid fans understand that punch output is a product of who you fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dont Pacroid fans understand that punch output is a product of who you fight..

Manny threw far less punches against JMM than Margarito. ANd Floyd is faster and a better counterpuncher than JMM. Somebody tell these Pinoys that Pacroid wont punch nearly as much against Floyd and if he tries to he's gonna eat more straight rights to the face than JMM delivered to him

When and where did JMM fought Manny again?

I thought it was years ago when Manny is still on the lower weights and not as skilled as he is today. Go figure.

Comment

punchout put will always be high against stationary targets..boxing 101=common damn sense

Comment

how many fights out of 40 has manny thrown 1000 or more? and if he tried to throw 1000 against floyd that wil end with him being knockedout asap. manny that is

Comment

"why dont Pacroid fans understand that punch output is a product of who you fight.."

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
          Manny threw far less punches against JMM than Margarito. ANd Floyd is faster and a better counterpuncher than JMM. Somebody tell these Pinoys that Pacroid wont punch nearly as much against Floyd and if he tries to he's gonna eat more straight rights to the face than JMM delivered to him
          Why are you crying? Did someone steal your lollipop?
          You do know that kids can say the darnedest things,
          right? Little boys can even act like little girls and grab
          little girls' dolls, right? As long as fellow kids aren't harming
          you physically who's stopping you from doing the same thing?

Point is, everyone is just guessing.

Do yourself a favor. Stop by Lil Floyd's house and tell him
          to grow balls and ask him to prove these kids wrong.

What a child.

-
          Last edited by al-Xander; 11-27-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Execellent point. (Although I would not use the JMM/PAC fights as an example of how you expect Manny to behave-forget the *******s for second-everyone in boxing is on board with the notion that Manny is a different fighter-so again the comparison may be poor)

The punch output to me will deicde the fight-if Manny stares at Floyd an his punch volume is cut in half he will lose. If Pacman comes out determined to throw caution to the wind and get Floyd in a fight at all costs resulting in both Pac and Floyd's punch volume to rise I think Pac wins.

Who will set the pace maintain the pace?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
              how many fights out of 40 has manny thrown 1000 or more? and if he tried to throw 1000 against floyd that wil end with him being knockedout asap. manny that is
              If Pacquiao ends up throwing at least 400 punches on Floyd, I'd say that alone is a feat. He threw 1200 to Marquez, in 2 fights. Took two fights to finally get to 1000 on a counterpuncher. Imagine on Mayweather.

Comment

[QUOTE=garysteinberg;9672882]Manny threw far less punches against JMM than Margarito. ANd Floyd is faster and a better counterpuncher than JMM. Somebody tell these Pinoys that Pacroid wont punch nearly as much against Floyd and if he tries to he's gonna eat more straight rights to the face than JMM delivered to him[/QUOte

its a fact that floyd got beaten in the olympics .. since its harder to score in the olympics unless your punches is clearly hitting your opponents means that floyd is hittable..floydfans will argue that it was years ago, but floyd is already using the same boxing stance during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                  Execellent point. (Although I would not use the JMM/PAC fights as an example of how you expect Manny to behave-forget the *******s for second-everyone in boxing is on board with the notion that Manny is a different fighter-so again the comparison may be poor)

The punch output to me will deicde the fight-if Manny stares at Floyd an his punch volume is cut in half he will lose. If Pacman comes out determined to throw caution to the wind and get Floyd in a fight at all costs resulting in both Pac and Floyd's punch volume to rise I think Pac wins.

Who will set the pace maintain the pace?
                  Bottomline !

Comment

pac was a 1handed fighter vs jmm, now he got 2 hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X