No announcement yet.

just watched the pac-cotto fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watched the pac-cotto fight...

and i must say pac impressed. however, the sad part of that fight was miguel cotto. i kno pac is powerful, but cotto just seems like he's shot. i mean manny got some good shots in but cotto should have been able to survive them.

he actually would have won many of the rounds if not for the knockdowns...i think cotto lost his heart after that margarito fight. it's a shame, the poor guy peaked too early. he could have been an atg with his skill set.

Should have's but actually did not....we have a lot of that here already

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
      You have the ugliest avatar on this site

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
        I can't stand that avatar any longer.

Reported for uglyness.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
          You have the ugliest avatar on this site
          thats what i told him that **** is scary it gives me nightmares

Comment

I have never been impress with an elite fighter the way i was impressed with Pac that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
              and i must say pac impressed. however, the sad part of that fight was miguel cotto. i kno pac is powerful, but cotto just seems like he's shot. i mean manny got some good shots in but cotto should have been able to survive them.

he actually would have won many of the rounds if not for the knockdowns...i think cotto lost his heart after that margarito fight. it's a shame, the poor guy peaked too early. he could have been an atg with his skill set.
              same old cotto. cotto always struggled even at 140 lbs. its just that against margo he finally met someone who wouldn't stop coming at him. we saw shades of this against mosley, but mosley doesn't got the legs anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                same old cotto. cotto always struggled even at 140 lbs. its just that against margo he finally met someone who wouldn't stop coming at him. we saw shades of this against mosley, but mosley doesn't got the legs anymore.
                i agree with this, but thats where development comes into play. he needed to develop his toughness, he never did. manny did in his tough fights with both morales and jmm. even floyd did against castillo. cotto just peaked too early and sadly now, it looks like he will never be able to reach that next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  its not the same cotto u can compare the cotto that fought clottey or even pac to the cotto that fought mosley or marg and alot is diff his stance isnt even the same theres alot of different things plus his punch resistance isnt the same either

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post

I don't buy Miguel being shot going into that fight. He'd just edged a terrific fight with Clottey. But in the aftermath I think he's lost his heart. Pac obliterated him worse than Margarito did.

Comment

Working...
                    X