No announcement yet.

Ufc’s dana white giving away 10 pairs of tickets to pacquiao-clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc’s dana white giving away 10 pairs of tickets to pacquiao-clottey

UFC President Dana White just informed his followers on Twitter that he’s attending Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight title defense against Joshua Clottey this weekend. Not only that, but White is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets to fans to join him at the event. Moments ago, White updated his Twitter account with the following posts:

Going to the pac man vs clottey fight in dallas this weekend. Anyone else going? I will tweet pics for you guys. I’m pumped!

So check it out. You have all been tweetn me about the pac man fight and knowing how much I love to give tix to the REAL fight fans!!!

Many of you said you will go if I take you with me. So I said **** it and called arums office cause he love me and mma

I said I want to bring some mma fans to the fight and I just got 10 pairs of tix to pac man vs clottey for 10 lucky ****ers!!!!

Now I have to figure out how to give them away so STAY TUNED!!!!!

White has been known to give out several tickets to his own UFC events in the past. He usually will inform fans of his current location via his Twitter account and the first ones to find him will receive tickets. To follow Dana White on Twitter, click on the following link:

DANA WHITE’S OFFICAL TWITTER PAGE

As for White’s prediction, he offered the following:

Pac man by ko in the 8th!

Clottey is a big, durable, tough guy so its gonna take pac man a few rounds should be a fun fight! Pac man never disappoints.

http://boxing.fighthype.com/2010/03/...quiao-clottey/

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    UFC President Dana White just informed his followers on Twitter that he’s attending Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight title defense against Joshua Clottey this weekend. Not only that, but White is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets to fans to join him at the event. Moments ago, White updated his Twitter account with the following posts:

Going to the pac man vs clottey fight in dallas this weekend. Anyone else going? I will tweet pics for you guys. I’m pumped!

So check it out. You have all been tweetn me about the pac man fight and knowing how much I love to give tix to the REAL fight fans!!!

Many of you said you will go if I take you with me. So I said **** it and called arums office cause he love me and mma

I said I want to bring some mma fans to the fight and I just got 10 pairs of tix to pac man vs clottey for 10 lucky ****ers!!!!

Now I have to figure out how to give them away so STAY TUNED!!!!!

White has been known to give out several tickets to his own UFC events in the past. He usually will inform fans of his current location via his Twitter account and the first ones to find him will receive tickets. To follow Dana White on Twitter, click on the following link:

DANA WHITE’S OFFICAL TWITTER PAGE

As for White’s prediction, he offered the following:

Pac man by ko in the 8th!

Clottey is a big, durable, tough guy so its gonna take pac man a few rounds should be a fun fight! Pac man never disappoints.

http://boxing.fighthype.com/2010/03/...quiao-clottey/
    Why the **** has that **** got tickets anyway?
    **** dana white!

Comment

clottey dont get knocked out, barely ever even gets stunned... he fell on a off balance jab cotto throw but thats it...

i dont see manny knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
        clottey dont get knocked out, barely ever even gets stunned... he fell on a off balance jab cotto throw but thats it...

Manny won't KO Clottey. THE PED's will.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
          Why the **** has that **** got tickets anyway?
          **** dana white!
          why not? anyone can watch boxing and him watching boxing contributes to the sport

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR PACQUUUUUUUUUUUUUIAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!l

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post

pac always exceed expectations so i wont be surprised if he stops clottey

Comment

**** that piece of ****.

Comment

I cant stand Dana White "trash" but I think its cool that he goes
                  and has the hook up to give out tickets

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                    why not? anyone can watch boxing and him watching boxing contributes to the sport
                    White is actually a fan of the sport just not the politics behind it and attends fights a bit

cool that he supporting this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X