Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Tiger Woods is the HIGHEST PAID athlete in the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golf is preety damn hard if you took time and played it

Comment

tournaments and opens pay him fees just to show up and play.

sometimes that fee is as much if not more than the prize money.

second. endorsements.

kobe , jordan , lebron , etc. gets paid tens of millions of dollars to get kids to buy $100 dollar shoes.

how much do you think they'll pay tiger to get grown men to buy $300 golf bags and $1000 golf clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
        golf is preety damn hard if you took time and played it
        Ping pong is harder though and takes more athletic ability.....props to Tiger for making mass amounts of $$$ for doing next to nothing.

Comment

I hate golf, I can't imagine why anyone would watch it. Boring.

I mean, I respect the golfers, golf is way harder than it looks. But still, I couldn't watch it for ****.

Comment

Tiger Woods revolutionised golf when he burst onto the scene. Before that, it was still thought of as a game played by rather dull people. He came along and made it a lot more marketable. It helped bring in a much bigger interest from younger people. When something as radical as that happens, then you're going to command a hell of a lot of money from people who can make a hell of a lot of money from you in return.

Comment

Golf.. ZzzZzzzzZ.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                yea but he losses more than he wins. I dont even consider golf a sport but a game.

more people follow other sports & more athletes win more in those sports than eldrick woods does but they dont make the same amount of money.

I think its because the majority of people that play & follow the sport are white people, hence you get different endorsement opportunities.
                yea im sure it has to do with color. Are you really stupid? If you think golf isn't a popular sport you're a moron! last year sales for Nike Golf hit a record $725 million!! That's 3/4 of a BILLION DOLLARS you think woods didn't have something to do with that? Woods' most lucrative new endeavor is his golf course design business. Last year he announced plans for a third course to be built in Mexico. His other courses in Dubai and North Carolina are currently under construction. How much do you think he gets paid to design a golf course for multi millionaire's to relax on?

he also get's a share of sales from gatorade!

he has a deal with GM

he has a deal with ATT

He's the biggest sports icon next to Michael Jordan

Kobe and Lebron would carry tiger woods luggage at a hotel

Payton Manning would park Woods car in the parking lot

Tiger woods is the biggest current athelete in THE WORLD and you're asking why he gets paid so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Impervious View Post
                  lol I don't give a **** about villa or whatever the **** her name is.

Its sad and laughable that you are her forum *****. You aren't getting any son. Haha

I would make you my ***** as easily as her, and I'm not talking about internet arguments.

I'd kill you and your nlgger children and have me some nappy headed scalps boy!
                  Hey, at least your heart is in it.

Comment

Because he's a marketing machine. NIKE, Gatorade, Gillete and so on. His name is on everything. He has his own brand of club and his own gatorade. Thats all dollars. His deal with NIKE is probably insane by itself.

Tour wnnings probably make up a 1/8 of his money.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
                      I tried to give you good k

and he called me a racist??? I guess this is what got him banned
                      What's funny is, I'm not the one who reported him. And this is the second time that someone has threatned my family on this site. Fu.cking children have no clue....
                      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-02-2009, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X