No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
    As I've said before those who have a coward and a duck for a p4p should try to think harder.

Coz something is terribly wrong with their brains. P4p kings are not cowards and ducks.
    Are you a dummy everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Eno View Post
      Floyd is moving up to 154 to fight De la Hoya. hat doesn't make him a coward at all.
      he still has unfinished biz at welterweight....when was the last time he unified a division.....he's moving up for the money ....cant blame him for that but his past fights he has to be blamed for........

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        Are you a dummy everyday?
        Are you an idiot everyday? Does it hurt to realize you have no brain and you have a p4p guy who's a coward and a duck?

I bet it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
          mayweather fighting judah after a loss shows u how much of a p4p king he is.......i have pac at the top....
          Exactly. This is PLAIN AND BASIC COMMON SENSE and yet they fail tor realize it. PAC wanted to fight JMM more after he defeated MAB. PAC was given Injin Chi as an easy tuneup yet declined and chose a tough and awkward Mexican who has a difficult style. That's courage. Something PBF doesn't have.

As I've said before, if you have a guy who's a coward and a duck as your p4p king, something must be terribly wrong with you.

Comment

he still has unfinished biz at welterweight....when was the last time he unified a division.....he's moving up for the money ....cant blame him for that but his past fights he has to be blamed for........
            With who Cotto, I think Zab will take care of him on June 9th. other than that only Mosley....

Comment

Exactly again. And these stupid PBF fans think he's the real deal. But when you ask them about his resume, they make up excuses here and there and try to divert the question.

It's hard when you got a p4p king who's a coward and a duck to cover up and make excuses. But these fans really dig deep.

Comment

tangina ka talaga joart di mo kayang makipaglabanan ng opinyon ng hindi nambabastos ng ibang taong iba ang opinion sayo. kaya tinatakwil ka ng mga noypi todits eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
                  Exactly again. And these stupid PBF fans think he's the real deal. But when you ask them about his resume, they make up excuses here and there and try to divert the question.

It's hard when you got a p4p king who's a coward and a duck to cover up and make excuses. But these fans really dig deep.
                  uh huh...You voted for Pacquiao.

If Judah coming off of a loss discredits him on Mayweather's record, please, let me know why Pacquiao is your #1 when he beat Morales, who was coming off of being schooled by Raheem.
                  yet the Morales coming off a very taxing loss against Barrera, only 4 months before, beat Pacquiao?

cmon man. I have Pac up there in the p4p rankings pretty high, but Mayweather's career beats his...
                  ________
                  Volcano classic
                  Last edited by Steak; 02-11-2011, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    uh huh...You voted for Pacquiao.

If Judah coming off of a loss discredits him on Mayweather's record, please, let me know why Pacquiao is your #1 when he beat Morales, who was coming off of being schooled by Raheem.
                    yet the Morales coming off a very taxing loss against Barrera, only 4 months before, beat Pacquiao?

cmon man. I have Pac up there in the p4p rankings pretty high, but Mayweather's career beats his...
                    Do you compare Judah to Morales.

It's not even arguable dude.

And when did PBF beat PAC's resume? Gatti, an old DLH, baldo, judah?

Oh cmon.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      Floyd has faced more World Champions in his career than Manny and Winky combined.
                      Sorry.
                      End of discussion. Funny how people question his opposition, as if all of the "Elite" competition mysteriously had no belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X