Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Jarrell Miller is Fading Away, Not Looking Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Jarrell Miller is Fading Away, Not Looking Likely

For the past few weeks there had been talk of a heavyweight match-up between unbeatens Luis Ortiz (27-0, 23 KOs) and Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller (18-0-1, 16 KOs) - a fight that both Showtime and HBO were said to be interested in - but it looks like this fight will not materialize any time soon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uncle Eddie giving people the run around again? No ****ing surprise there. That slimy POS probably has a box full of burn phones.

Ortiz made a big mistake letting him be his promoter - his best interests are always going to be put behind Joshua's, and no way in hell does Hearn want Ortiz fighting Joshua until it's the end of the line, payoff fight.

I've had enough of Promoters, Managers and such being the reason fights don't happen.

Comment

Wow! This is so shocking!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Uncle Eddie giving people the run around again? No ****ing surprise there. That slimy POS probably has a box full of burn phones.

Ortiz made a big mistake letting him be his promoter - his best interests are always going to be put behind Joshua's, and no way in hell does Hearn want Ortiz fighting Joshua until it's the end of the line, payoff fight.

I've had enough of Promoters, Managers and such being the reason fights don't happen.
        HAHA

If fighters want these fights they'll get them done. Just like Barrera made Duva make the Beterbiev fight. If you read the article you'll see that Ortiz isn't even signed to Hearn, they work on a fight by fight basis. Don't go blaming Hearn because Ortiz doesn't want the fight.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-11-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Not surprised. I never thought it would happen.

Comment

Good news. Ortiz should fight better competition.

Comment

Ortiz is about to be facing an eliminator for the WBC speeding up his path to a title as the Joshua Klitschko winner will be bound by the IBF to face Pulev first. Miller just complicates and slows the path for Ortiz, he will likely be tasked with a softer opponent in Whyte for the final eliminator, Hearn has sway with the WBC exactly why Ortiz signed with him.

Comment

lm sick of Jarell miller already. Typical yank. Gives it all the big talk but never willing to back it up. I guarantee you his next fight will be against a no name bum.

Comment

Miller already publicly said the money he was offered for the fight was fine but he wouldn't accept it unless it was for a guaranteed title shot, which was just an excuse. Now his team want to shift the blame elsewhere and a few tards already eating the BS up. Miller barked like he was the big dog but when another dog barked back he decided not to risk getting bit. I don't even like Hearn but he shouldn't be blamed for Miller ducking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Miller already publicly said the money he was offered for the fight was fine but he wouldn't accept it unless it was for a guaranteed title shot, which was just an excuse. Now his team want to shift the blame elsewhere and a few tards already eating the BS up. Miller barked like he was the big dog but when another dog barked back he decided not to risk getting bit. I don't even like Hearn but he shouldn't be blamed for Miller ducking the fight.
                    I think Miller is avoiding this fight to.

Comment

Working...
                    X