No announcement yet.

Canelo and 160 confidence..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    How can somebody favore GGG over James let alone Kovalev he had no fights in 168 or 175 how are they so confident.
    Because he has dominated his division without any question marks, Canelo struggled badly with multiple people in his day Jose Cotto, Miguel Cotto, Erislandy Lara, Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather and I believe he had a questionable draw over Carlos Molina I think that's who it was.

Maybe that's what he meant, maybe he meant how can you be so confident when he hasn't exactly lit the 154lbs division best fighters on fire whereas GGG has obliterated top 10-15 opponents that have never been stopped before and done it with relative ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Because he has dominated his division without any question marks, Canelo struggled badly with multiple people in his day Jose Cotto, Miguel Cotto, Erislandy Lara, Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather and I believe he had a questionable draw over Carlos Molina I think that's who it was.

Maybe that's what he meant, maybe he meant how can you be so confident when he hasn't exactly lit the 154lbs division best fighters on fire whereas GGG has obliterated top 10-15 opponents that have never been stopped before and done it with relative ease.
      you might be thinking of lara vs molina. canelo's draw was against a guy named jorge juarez. that draw with canelo is the highlight of his career, obviously lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Look at names at 154 Then in 160 lol ,he had good fights with legit fighters not Lamule ,also he said how would Canelo react on punches and how will GGG react on punches in 168 ?

Comment

I think Curtis Stevens knocks Canelo out at 160.

Comment

"I think Curtis Stevens knocks Canelo out at 160. "

I think it would be more competitive than people think. But I would think Canelo wins a clear decision, Canelo can box I just don't think he's ever going to be blowing people away at 160 like he has been doing vs 147=154

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Look at names at 154 Then in 160 lol ,he had good fights with legit fighters not Lamule ,also he said how would Canelo react on punches and how will GGG react on punches in 168 ?
              He struggled throughout his whole career once with a 5-17 bum so I guess that bum must be world class now he also struggled with Vazquez the guy is just not as good as you'd like to believe I mean If GGG was having close fights with the guys he was having fights with you'd rate them higher but just like a lot of small minded fans when someone gets absolutely dominated you downplay their actual real level it happened with Roy Jones Jr in his prime as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                canelo's draw was against a guy named jorge juarez.
                Canelo and Jorge have some unfinished business to settle.

Golovkin will have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Canelo has the size, skill and grit to beat them all..He is far more talented then all of them
                  There must be another Canelo out there because the one I see ain't ****.

He won't even go near the big boys at 154....he sure as hell won't fight them at 160.

Comment

Working...
                  X