No announcement yet.

fnck it, rate the WORST movie youve ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fnck it, rate the WORST movie youve ever seen

im not talking about films so bad theyre great (plan 9 from outer space, rocky horror picture show, pink flamingos, showgirls....). im talking about ''if your friend ever got you the dvd as a gift, youd shove it down their throat'' bad.

one of the worst comedies ive seen -
    ''life'' (1999)
    The story of wrongfully convicted men (Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence) who discover the value of life after serving 65 years in prison.

eddie murphy + mar'in lawrence in the same movie should have = non stop laughs BUT....there was no comedy and the drama was dull. i know eddie has made far worse movies than this (pluto nash) but i havent seen them.

one of the worst horror movies (tie) -
    ''i know who killed me'' (2007)
    A young woman who was missing reappears, but she claims to be someone else entirely.

people, including me, flocked hoping to see a naked lohan. all we got was a naked shoulder and a whole lot of terrible acting. it was a complete mess and we havent heard from lilo since.

''jaws the revenge''(1987)
    Chief Brody's widow believes that her family is deliberately being targeted by another shark in search of revenge.

simply put, there are no words for this.

imho, THE worst mob movie -

......''godfather 3''(1990)
    In the midst of trying to legitimize his business dealings in New York and Italy in 1979, aging Mafia don Michael Corleone seeks to avow for his sins while taking a young protégé under his wing.

some people actually love this movie....say people only hate this because of the other 2. that if this was a stand alone flick, it would rate as one of the best.

yeah, compared to the 1st 2 and considering francis had complete control over this, it was a shlt stew.

sofia and andy. WTMF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could forgive the awfulness if it were some other director who was clueless (sorry to the folks who love this).

Not sure about the worst but Terminator Genisys is right up there.

As a huge horror fan I'm sure you can imagine I've watched some absolutely atrocious movies but none quite like The Innkeepers.
    The thing is normally you can at least laugh at how bad they actually are but not this steaming pile of ****.
    Its about two employees that work at a haunted hotel and investigate only they sit behind a desk either doing nothing or talking ****. No true suspense or build up, no jump scares apart from a crow flying out the cellar door about an hour & a half into it.
    Literally almost 2 hours of nothing.
    Almost angers me I wasted 2 hours on it. That film is the cure for insomnia.

I did see another like it but have forgotten the title about aliens this time. 90 mins of sheer nothing until a slapped together 30 second final scene of action which left you with more questions than answers. Suspense horrors are the absolute worst thing ever.

Comment

Shame (2011)

honorable mention to:

Bad Lieutenant (1992)
      Before Sunset (2004)
      Showgirls (1995)
      The Charge of the Light Brigade (1968)

Comment

Any answer other than "batman and robin" needs closer examination

Comment

Gummo.......

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Not sure about the worst but Terminator Genisys is right up there.

As a huge horror fan I'm sure you can imagine I've watched some absolutely atrocious movies but none quite like The Innkeepers.
            The thing is normally you can at least laugh at how bad they actually are but not this steaming pile of ****.
            Its about two employees that work at a haunted hotel and investigate only they sit behind a desk either doing nothing or talking ****. No true suspense or build up, no jump scares apart from a crow flying out the cellar door about an hour & a half into it.
            Literally almost 2 hours of nothing.
            Almost angers me I wasted 2 hours on it. That film is the cure for insomnia.

I did see another like it but have forgotten the title about aliens this time. 90 mins of sheer nothing until a slapped together 30 second final scene of action which left you with more questions than answers. Suspense horrors are the absolute worst thing ever.
            i was thisclose to actually GOING to see that.

so many bad horror movies is right. thats also my favorite genre. i think ive seen more horrible horror movies than good ones.

the happening ?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Gummo.......
              jhc....i did like the part where the freak is doing arm curls with the silverware (probably the lone scene everyone likes).

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Any answer other than "batman and robin" needs closer examination
                saw the costumes and that was enough for me. can i ask what made you want to rent/go see it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Shame (2011)

honorable mention to:

Bad Lieutenant (1992)
                  Before Sunset (2004)
                  Showgirls (1995)
                  The Charge of the Light Brigade (1968)
                  never heard shame, the charge of the light brigade or before sunset. as for BL, i kinda liked it. hated the remake. showgirls had that camp ''value'' imho.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    saw the costumes and that was enough for me. can i ask what made you want to rent/go see it ?
                    I was 16 or 17 at the time and thought it would be cool. Even purchased the soundtrack. I wish I could go back in time and slap myself

Comment

Working...
                    X