No announcement yet.

GGG would have beaten Ward worse than Kovalev did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG would have beaten Ward worse than Kovalev did

Even though Kov clearly won that BS, GGG would win cleaner, possibly by knockout.

GGG has a better chin than Kovalev. He doesn't care about getting hit as much as Kovi does, he'd bullrush him more and do more damage.

GGG would have given Ward a beating last night.

you dont believe that, ward is too big for lil g

besides only one of them is willing to fight bigger men

Comment

I never realy thought GGG had a chance against ward (size) but after last night i do

ward cant do much from the outside and relies so much on dirty inside punches that dont really hurt

ggg would probably punish him for that

Comment

No way, Kovalev has a better 1-2 and also a size advantage. I think that Kovalev is a better boxer than GGG. Ward-GGG would be a completely different fight, don't forget that a WW in Brook was just outboxing Golovkin. Furthermore, Ward would find it easier to clamp up and do his dirty stuff to Golovkin.

Comment

If the fight is at 160 then yeah for sure lol

Comment

LOL. I expect a lot of this now.

Golovkin is not as good at what Kovalev did last night as Kovalev is. Few, if any fighters are. He also doesn't have the reach Kovalev did, which Ward struggled greatly with. He's almost definitely not strong enough to handle Ward inside like Kovalev managed for a good deal of the fight.

All we learned last night is that Ward could take Golovkin's punches, which drastically lowers the chances of Golovkin winning.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              No way, Kovalev has a better 1-2 and also a size advantage. I think that Kovalev is a better boxer than GGG. Ward-GGG would be a completely different fight, don't forget that a WW in Brook was just outboxing Golovkin. Furthermore, Ward would find it easier to clamp up and do his dirty stuff to Golovkin.
              Brook was outboxing Golovkin.

Comment

Not true, Kov is a completely different animal and Triple B is a different critter!

Kov has a better jab, stronger, bigger, and punches harder! Also is meaner and more experienced fighter!

The fight showed me that @ 168 Ward would be too much for Golden Goose Gennady and would end the HBO hype machine like he would've if HBO wasn't protecting him from SOG!

Never again should Ward or Kov's name should be etched together with Son of Sanchez! They both are warriors and fear nothing and want to be the best!

Can't wait for the rematch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Even though Kov clearly won that BS, GGG would win cleaner, possibly by knockout.

GGG has a better chin than Kovalev. He doesn't care about getting hit as much as Kovi does, he'd bullrush him more and do more damage.

GGG would have given Ward a beating last night.
                  GGG had his chance but didn't want any.

He lacks ambition.

Comment

You must be having a laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X