Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    OP reminds me why I stopped coming to this forum
    Thats what actually makes it fun.
    They cant be that stupid, they must be trolls.
    Theres no way people can legitimely be this stupid.
    And if they are then its fun using them as punching bags.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Cus Golovkin sucks and brings no money. It's simple you racist.
      Is it possible that GGG is the biggest name in boxing right now aside from Pac and Mayweather? If so who is bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
        Is it possible that GGG is the biggest name in boxing right now aside from Pac and Mayweather? If so who is bigger?
        Canelo but he's so low on credibility right now. If you mean respected boxers, then probably yeah.

Comment

2 things, I thought Haymon gave his guys a list of fighters to choose from? If he didnt want Mora, than why did he choose him? And another thing from what I remember they both exchange knockdowns before Jacobs tackled him and broke Moras ankle. I guess if it were a MMa or a street fight it was 1 sided but boxing wise it was a cool 2 rds. With that said I think Jacobs will win the rematch big unless he underestimates Mora but I dont think Mora will comeback well off a broken ankle. I broke my ankle once and its a long recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            wtf did I just read!? this is a whole new level nuthuggery lmao
            Its absurd.

And whats even funnier was a few weeks back before Canelo vacated and when talk of Jacobs-Mora started surfacing, myself and several other posters were suggesting that Jacobs should wait a week or 2 and maybe GGG-Jacobs could get made now. Well the GGG Hate Squad had a hissy fit about that idea, saying why should Jacobs wait, and that Jacobs needs a tune-up after sitting for 6 months, and blah blah blah. And now they say GGG should try and force the mando?

You cant make this stuff up.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              How can Golovkin force a fight against a guy who has a fight scheduled and the WBA hasn't even enforced any mandatory? Do you even know what you're saying or you want to vacate this thread?
              Blah blah you have an excuse for anything your boyfriend does. You're biggest dicc rider here. Worse than a Stan. I have never seen another poster defend another man at the lengths you do natas.go ahead an red k me I couldn't care less

Comment

Too much gg dicclicking here. Does anyone know where my boy Freedom went to

Comment

Apparently not even Jacobs wants to see a Mora rematch lol. Why the f#ck is it happening then? Mora isn't a mandatory or anything is he?

And I mean its not like the only choice is the best guy in the division or a guy you already beat. There are plenty of guys in between.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Blah blah you have an excuse for anything your boyfriend does. You're biggest dicc rider here. Worse than a Stan. I have never seen another poster defend another man at the lengths you do natas.go ahead an red k me I couldn't care less
                    You call Jacobs having a fight scheduled an excuse that I'm making? how is it an excuse you idiot? it's called reality. This entire thread of yours is pure idiocy.

On top of that, Jacobs literally said he doesn't want to fight Golovkin until about 1.5 years from now. That's his own words. No excuses necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Too much gg dicclicking here. Does anyone know where my boy Freedom went to
                      Good question.

It's not like him to miss a neo-na.zi hoe-huddle..

Comment

Working...
                      X