Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which religion produces most # of terrorists ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• islam, the religion of peace.

Comment

• You gotta give up to the Muslims for figuring out a **** ton of mathematics during the Islamic Golden Age doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        So I guess we are just to adhere to the good things in the Bible, but the bad things we toss out.

The Old Testament is ok, but only the good parts. The commandments are to be followed, but only the first 10 because I like eating at Red Lobster!
        The more you post about Christianity, the more ignorant of it you show yourself to be.

Again, Christians are to live as Jesus told us to live in the New Testament. We look at the OT as history. That's why our religion is called Christianity, it's named after our Savior, Jesus Christ. You didn't have Christianity until Jesus came down to earth.

You really should educate yourself on the very basics of the Christian religion before commenting on it. Of course you could instead choose to remain ignorant of it and yet continue to debate it. Knowing you, you'll choose the latter option.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The more you post about Christianity, the more ignorant of it you show yourself to be.

Again, Christians are to live as Jesus told us to live in the New Testament. We look at the OT as history. That's why our religion is called Christianity, it's named after our Savior, Jesus Christ. You didn't have Christianity until Jesus came down to earth.

You really should educate yourself on the very basics of the Christian religion before commenting on it. Of course you could instead choose to remain ignorant of it and yet continue to debate it. Knowing you, you'll choose the latter option.

You hit the nail in the head..... He did not know that basically the old testament is the torah ( 5 books)of Jewish religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            You hit the nail in the head..... He did not know that basically the old testament is the torah ( 5 books)of Jewish religion.
            Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            IMO, I believe the Torah, and the rest of the Old Testament are books written that plagiarized from older religions and traditions.
            So now you are lying? Wow, not very Christian of you.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            If the previous books The Torah and the new testament are bollocks then what do you think of the quran which are copied from them?.

I do believe that you are just full of shiet and almost no knowledge of what you're talking about. You just regurgitate some BS from previous BS.

Answer me this with regards to Sharia law what is the punishment for public drunkenness? and why and how did they come to that conclusion.

Why are Muslim conqueror allowed by their caliph to rape their captive and plunder their city for 3 days?.
            How many times do I need to tell you I don't believe in the Quran either? I'm not a Muslim....lol

What is wrong with you and why do you need to type in bold? I can read what you type just fine. Take it easy, relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I can read what you type just fine.
              It's the comprehension part that you continually fail at.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                It's the comprehension part that you continually fail at.
                There is again, following me around...lol

Comment

Working...
                X