Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Ward-stans want GGG to move up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The same reason they don't care that Pascal will be roided up against Kovalev.

They just want to see a Caucasian brotha at a disadvantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Yes you have, but it doesn't hinder you from stating the exact same trash again
      I've been proved wrong because you say so? You would suck Kessler's helmet if it had been dipped in anthrax and Ebola. You're not exactly credible.

You're literally trying to say that James DeGale and George Groves are bigger fights for Kessler than Ward and Froch. Nothing more needs to be said about your stupidity and bias.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      He has chosen the terrible opponents that he HAS fought though and he has turned down offers that he himself asked for!

So Ward gets 4 years while Golovkin gets 1.
      I'm not concerning myself with Ward's inactivity. You keep fixating on that because it makes you feel better about yourself for some reason.

I'm looking at both guys at this point in their careers. Ward already has a borderline HOF career. Golovkin is older and has yet to achieve a significant victory. It will only hurt his legacy if he stays at middleweight for much longer fighting sub-par opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I've been proved wrong because you say so? You would suck Kessler's helmet if it had been dipped in anthrax and Ebola. You're not exactly credible.

You're literally trying to say that James DeGale and George Groves are bigger fights for Kessler than Ward and Froch. Nothing more needs to be said about your stupidity and bias.

I'm not concerning myself with Ward's inactivity. You keep fixating on that because it makes you feel better about yourself for some reason.

I'm looking at both guys at this point in their careers. Ward already has a borderline HOF career. Golovkin is older and has yet to achieve a significant victory. It will only hurt his legacy if he stays at middleweight for much longer fighting sub-par opposition.
        Nelson has had a major league hard on for Ward for beating Kessler. This whole thread was just another thinly disguised attempt to discredit Ward. The real question is why would anyone (Ward fan, GGG fan, makes no difference) not want to see a Ward/GGG matchup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I have thoroughly argued the point. Your response has been to just reiterate the same trash. You are a terrible poster.
          Did I say that? Of course I didn't. I said DeGale and Groves would give him more money than Ward. Your response to that was the same trash again. You have no counter because there is none. You are a petty troll.

What you do is hold Ward to one standard and Golovkin to another. As is always the case, you cannot put forth a defense. The only thing you do is to put forth the same trash. Its tiresome and boring. Take your beating like a grown up and move on to another thread.

Comment

• GGG can do whatever the fk he wants. He's been working hard on cleaning out 160 and unifying for a long time. He is pretty damn close to doing so. Not his fault the other "champ" won't face him. Let the man finish his goal, or at least try.. before moving on.

Comment

Working...
            X