Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like the Klitshcko fan base really haven't effected NSB as much nowdays as ESB.

If you want to see what true scum are.. go over to ESB and read what Klitschko fans say about other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      I feel like the Klitshcko fan base really haven't effected NSB as much nowdays as ESB.

If you want to see what true scum are.. go over to ESB and read what Klitschko fans say about other boxers.
      Give us examples.

Comment

King Klitschko!!!!

Comment

They have the worst fans ever. It's not sport for them; its political, racial....personal. Its impossible to have a "boxing" conversation with these people.

Jimmy was the closest to being pure fan, but most of them are anti-semetic nationalists who detest democracy in the Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Minus Lewis
            , Bruno goes through both Klits resume without a scratch.

He beats both of them comfortably plus he lasted a round longer than Vit against Lewis.
            Oh, i don't know about that. I think a prime Bruno likely beats THAT version of Lewis that Vitali fought. Lets not forget, Bruno gave a younger PRIME version of Lewis all he can handle before he got caught with that illegal ass shot.

I believe it's fair to assume that Bruno beats every single fighter on the Klits resume though, as well as the Klits themselves.

Wlad has practically NO shot against Bruno with that shaky set of whiskers he's sportin'.

Originally posted by WladimirKO1 View Post
            Wladimir would pepper him with jab and right hand from the outset and probably stop him by round 8/9.

Vitali would trade and finish him within 5/6.

Vitali > everyone apart from Lewis on Bruno's resume

Wlad > everyone apart from Lewis on Bruno's resume.

Comment

Respect the King.

Comment

Wladimir is pure class. A true gent.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                  Oh, i don't know about that. I think a prime Bruno likely beats THAT version of Lewis that Vitali fought. Lets not forget, Bruno gave a younger PRIME version of Lewis all he can handle before he got caught with that illegal ass shot.

I believe it's fair to assume that Bruno beats every single fighter on the Klits resume though, as well as the Klits themselves.

Wlad has practically NO shot against Bruno with that shaky set of whiskers he's sportin'.
                  Sorry Bro but I can't agree.

In his biggest fights, Bruno lacked the killer instinct. In the 1989 Tyson fight, he never followed up that monstrous shot with a finish. I know Lewis was shot but he would've controlled and neutralised Bruno even around that time.

Comment

Pipe down Franky.

Bruno the bum would have been another Klitschko conquest.
                    Bruno would be Wlads greatest win, but Bruno was tough as nuts and once on the inside he wud have hit glass jaw Wlad with a punch and it'd been lights out

Comment

Really, I don't see that much hate for them. I see more of a lack of interest for them. They are both outstanding fighters and will be remembered long after they are gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X