Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If judah beats garcia, where does that leave khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If Judah......"

has that ever worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      "If Judah......"

has that ever worked out?
      Judahs a 5 time champion. How many people out there can say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Judahs a 5 time champion. How many people out there can say that?
        well judging by today's era of ubiquitous belts by ubiquitous boxing organizations....

a lot.

Comment

I don't think Khan should stay at 140 for much longer, if Judah beats Garcia then either rematch Judah to try and get the belts back (the biggest money fight for Judah too). Then if Garcia wins his comeback fight, rematch Garcia, move upto 147 and rematch Malignaggi if he still has the belt.

That's probably the quickest route to a fight with Floyd, unless Khan just moves straight up to 147 for the Malignaggi fight. The Garcia fight is still the real danger fight for Khan because that wasn't a lucky punch, it was a well-timed shot which Garcia proved in the Morales rematch. If Khan fights Garcia making the same mistakes as he did against Molina, there's a good chance he gets stopped again. He'll need to jab Garcia all night from the outside to win an easy 12 round decision, if he repeatedly fires off multiple combinations in the pocket it could be game over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            well judging by today's era of ubiquitous belts by ubiquitous boxing organizations....

a lot.
            He was the undisputed Welterweight champion.

Comment

Well if Judah beats Garcia, it will expose Garcias weaknesses and make Khan more confident in the job at hand.

However i am guessing Garcia would want to rematch Judah again and if he were to lose again then i don't know where that wud leave Khan, he might as well move up to 147 if that were to happen.

Comment

And I think Garcia would continue to beat Khan. People say that big hitters are Khan's kryptonite ( which is partially true) but I think his biggest problem are opponents who have good timing ( with power). Against the Maidana's of the world Khan can box them and throw his pretty looking flurries.

Against a fighter with timing the flurries are the spade digging his grave. He's so predictable that an opponent with good timing can say ''If I throw a * now his guard will be down and it will connect''.

Comment

move to 147 and get knocked out by Ortiz

Comment

I was a Khan fan when he turned pro but I have lost all respect for him over the last few years. If Judah beats Garcia it means nothing. Khan is still beatable by any guy with a hard punch and will never be elite. What ever happened to all the guys that beat Prescott? Paul McCloskey beat Prescott and Khan beat McCloskey. It's all meaningless because Khan will only get leveled again!

Comment

if that where to happen, Khan would still fight Garcia, and i would back Khan to beat him in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X