No announcement yet.

Comment of Speed Bag Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment of Speed Bag Vid

Good work I suppose. But that is one slow ass speed bag that you have. Instead of standing in one spot you should work around the bag. Also, you bring your hands back way low, which limits the work of the muscle and would make you much too slow if you were to get a faster bag. Also, the part where you're looking cool staring at the camera while you work the bag with your right hand was nothing special, work both hands in if you want to look special. You only worked 2 minutes, every gym that I've been to works 3 minute rounds. Just constructive critisism from a guy who's been there and done that. .......Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-22-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

haha hell yeah man just having fun. I know i need to raise the height one notch, but i put bricks on top to give it a better rebound and it was a pain to put it up again. A slow speed bag?? haha. yeah i need to work on plenty but the one hand no look was from a Mayweather 24/7 highlight. 3 minutes, will do. That end punch was cool though. Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        haha hell yeah man just having fun. I know i need to raise the height one notch, but i put bricks on top to give it a better rebound and it was a pain to put it up again. A slow speed bag?? haha. yeah i need to work on plenty but the one hand no look was from a Mayweather 24/7 highlight. 3 minutes, will do. That end punch was cool though. Thanks bro
        The height of the bag was fine. You just drop your hands very low after hitting the bag or when you are using the other hand. Keep those fists at the side of your chin when not using that hand and when returning from striking the bag. You will find more speed if you made tighter circles when striking, not long and drawn out strikes. The speed bag is precision and the more precice your technique the better you will do. It was a good showing, I was abit overly critical in my first response but really its what you should hear from a trainer if you were at a gym doing the same thing.......Rockin'

Comment

Nah the bag is to low thats why my hands go lower. Thanks though man I appreciate your critique on the manner.

Comment

I see many views but no comments. Please comment and give me your perspective whether be good or bad, your input is highly valued. Thanks
            Last edited by Unknown Champ; 07-23-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

i think rockin covered most of it,it does seem like a bit of a slow speed bag but saying that your better than me on it,so well done and keep it up

Comment

The reason the bag is slow is because of how ****ty it is set up. The base of the bag is too thin, should be 3 inches thick at the very least. You need to weigh the bottom of the set up down with something. See all that vibration? That's the force of the bag being absorbed.

Comment

hey man work w what i have jackwagon lol

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                    hey man work w what i have jackwagon lol
                    Put a sand bag (or anything heavy) on top of the base that should stop a lot of the vibration. The more weight the better.

Comment

Working...
                    X