Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Interim-Fights Will Make Wilder-Fury PPV Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil man Arum holding up fights again I see.

Comment

and people use to blame Floyd for the Pacquiao fight not happening when it should have. BS.

Wilder is 33 and Fury is 30 years old for fk sake! They are as popular as they are going to get! They aren't getting any more buys by waiting and taking other fights.. just getting older..

Hearn is right at this point Wilder should take on Breaz then str8 to the Joshua fight.

Comment

The rematch will cool off because people will see how boring Fury really is without a fighter like Wilder to push the pace. Wilder needs to move on. Fury never deserves a rematch

Comment

****ing piece of **** Arum. Chicken **** Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblazz View Post
            "rematch is going to happen next"

*insert bob arum*

"rematch not happening"

tired of this old ****ing dinosaur.
            100% correct!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
              Stop lying
              Yea right you were there
              I was there too
              All I saw was Wilder's brother with 20 hanger ons corner Breazeale and his family in a Lobby
              Thats how I remember it. Pretty messed up what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                What fight were you watching? Wilder did nothing outside of those two knockdowns! Wilder missed most of the night with wild punches while looking very amateurish!
                I was watching the same fight you were where Wilder's knock downs were exciting.

But see how I questioned Fury's excitement in the fight and your reply was what? Not one mention of anything exciting Fury did. Proving my point.

Comment

Arum had no reason to sign fury other than to fcuk with Haymon. Arum has no heavyweights for fury to fight and fury isn’t a ko artist so his marketability is limited.

Comment

This fight isn't happening this year. Ya all dnt bother yourselves.
                    You guys have to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      As reported earlier on BoxingScene.com, the WBC heavyweight title rematch between champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury is off for now. The two fought to a controversial draw in December and were negotiating a rematch.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      I feel bad for Deonte. His managers SUCK big time. His trainers suck just as much. He was woefully mistrained for the Fury fight. I would have fired my trainers after that crappy job of preparing him for Fury. His managers suck because he should be a bigger star, and making much more than he does. Bet his two managers take half of what he makes. They don't deserve it no matter how they try to spin it. Unfortunately Finkel is the type to have automatic renewals in his contracts in HIS favor. Plus now if he wants the Fury rematch he has to go through Bob today I'm telling the truth, yesterday I was lying Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X