Cannabis Industry Could Be 'A Form Of Reparations,' Says Cynthia Nixon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Yet...you were the one who admit that you were wrong

Go away, clown. Your squirming isn't impressing anyone. You already admit that you were wrong, so what else is there to discuss?
    Where did I say I was wrong, and about what?

Qoute that

But now answer the questions,,, what reparations was she talking about when she said he plan was a form of it?

If she isn’t talking about it being a form of slavery reparations, then what reparations was she referring to..

Honestly, just forget it, we are talking past each other.

Yes, you are correct that reparations has different meanings besides just US slavery.

But you are incorrect when you claim this lady isn’t referencing it

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Where did I say I was wrong, and about what?

Qoute that
      I just did. Scroll up.

But now answer the questions,,, what reparations was she talking about when she said he plan was a form of it?

If she isn’t talking about it being a form of slavery reparations, then what reparations was she referring to..
      Answered this twice or more times. Scroll up.

Honestly, just forget it, we are talking past each other.

Yes, you are correct that reparations has different meanings besides just US slavery.

But you are incorrect when you claim this lady isn’t referencing it
      Look, there is nothing in that post that says she meant reparations for slavery. I don't even really blame you for being triggered. It was a poor choice of words. She should have known that it would trigger some people. But there is NOTHING that says she meant reparations for slavery. She clearly explains what the wrong is that it would be reparations for. It's like using the word *****rdly (which is bleeped out here though it doesn't even have the exact spelling of what it's likened to. You can't assume someone is using it in a racist manner.

I'll go as far as to agree with you that she is a bit of a moron...but unless she comes out and says specifically that she meant it as reparations for slavery, which she clearly did not say, she should be given the benefit of the doubt. Especially when she says specifically what wrong she wants to right.

That's the best I can explain it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I just did. Scroll up.

Answered this twice or more times. Scroll up.

Look, there is nothing in that post that says she meant reparations for slavery. I don't even really blame you for being triggered. It was a poor choice of words. She should have known that it would trigger some people. But there is NOTHING that says she meant reparations for slavery. She clearly explains what the wrong is that it would be reparations for. It's like using the word *****rdly (which is bleeped out here though it doesn't even have the exact spelling of what it's likened to. You can't assume someone is using it in a racist manner.

I'll go as far as to agree with you that she is a bit of a moron...but unless she comes out and says specifically that she meant it as reparations for slavery, which she clearly did not say, she should be given the benefit of the doubt. Especially when she says specifically what wrong she wants to right.

That's the best I can explain it to you.

Let’s just end this,,, you cool, this topic is stupid, I’m bored, life too short to be arguing about phrasing and such

Comment

Let’s just end this,,, you cool, this topic is stupid, I’m bored, life too short to be arguing about phrasing and such
          No problem, bro. Respect.

Comment

Working...
          X