Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Rampage Jackson on December 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be more depressing than the chuck vs tito fight & end in pretty much the same way (one guy just falling over from an unremarkable punch).

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I would be shocked if this does not end up with Fedor charging straight at Rampage and getting clipped and ko'd quickly.
      Yeah, very possible.

But there's a good chance Rampage gasses out in between throwing the punch and landing that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Yeah, very possible.

But there's a good chance Rampage gasses out in between throwing the punch and landing that punch.
        bill dautrine or who how ever it is spelled before he got his life ruined by a hoe..

both guys should be working at a car lot .. used car lot.. or fwcxkinf getting spinners on their wheel chairs.

rims... or as my black homies say.. rizzzz iessxzz amzz ez

seriously... guys who get old.. like me.. have to know .... i had a good run.. chuck ladell, tito ortiz, got to know when to retire..

jhonny is a freak of nature... always ready... protects the home, has kids.. he does not pay for.. black kids.. slavery.. he gots money. and a good life.. he is getting on in da years..

my wife says.. when jhonny dies.. the baby boy.. what do we do..i will weep.. sell his carcass... and never get a dog again....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          bill dautrine or who how ever it is spelled before he got his life ruined by a hoe..

both guys should be working at a car lot .. used car lot.. or fwcxkinf getting spinners on their wheel chairs.

rims... or as my black homies say.. rizzzz iessxzz amzz ez

seriously... guys who get old.. like me.. have to know .... i had a good run.. chuck ladell, tito ortiz, got to know when to retire..

jhonny is a freak of nature... always ready... protects the home, has kids.. he does not pay for.. black kids.. slavery.. he gots money. and a good life.. he is getting on in da years..

my wife says.. when jhonny dies.. the baby boy.. what do we do..i will weep.. sell his carcass... and never get a dog again....
          Chuck was old, beat up and punch drunk.

And then he came back 8 years later to fight again.

Lesson is, don't be like Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Chuck was old, beat up and punch drunk.

And then he came back 8 years later to fight again.

Lesson is, don't be like Chuck.
            agreed.. i can do every thing ting better in hindsight.. rear view mirror ninja.. bs. .. i get it.. i get registeration requests for my sword bs.. for my beating a jap, who did know know i was crazy... no glory in beating a guy who jacks to anime.. butltteler butler chit.. i am looking for a sig win... and once my wife says.. you my daddy.. i will have won.. once she come to judaism.. i will die.. good nuff for me.. i am cotton. cotton hill homie... mean as mean can get...

i correspond with a girl from nj... who married a jap guy.. he did not f her at all. and she wanted kids.. i wanted to ....... you know.. have carnal knowlege of her.. she and i are friends.. now and she says.. i want a man like you, but younger.. but younger... being young at heart,.. staying in shape.. having all your hair.. teef.. big dong... can only carry you so far... i leave it at that.. christina... find a hung stud who ****s you proper.. pays his bills.. does not. hell no he best not play video games.. no gamers.. christia ....

she reads all my bs.. so i gotta keeps it real.. so do A LOT OF FOOLS....

back to eating my wifes.. my only woman's cooking. peace homie.. get a good wife.. life is better with a real good wife...

Comment

xDDDD Yea Fedor might get chinned if he does the close the distance striking routine or maybe just a good counter from Rampage will do it, but if Fedor is smart and use mobility kicks head movement and speed he should win handily, it should be like monsoon the 2nd except rampage has more dangerous hands.

In fairness this isnt a set up its a fair match up, I always felt they tried to give Fedor slightly favored matches as he got older plenty past prime and worse in belator etc because they want their cash cow to win but at the same time they are balanced enough to be respectable
              Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

I objected to this shyt. Wasn't going to watch it for fear of depression. Knew Quinton didn't train (again) when I saw his weight (265).
                But, I couldn't stay away. Respect to Fedor. Glad to see him get his final W in Japan.
                He says he's retired now. I can only hope he means it this time. He's the MMA GOAT in my book.

Comment

This was sad as hell to watch

Comment

Lol at Rampage, lol at both,

But Rampage looked so heavy,

Still those pride days were my favorites, at a point of his career I still think Fedor was the most dangerous fighter ever to walk the planet and that man was the best ive seen, the last emperor, I remember the first time seeing him fight, I couldn't believe dude was the baddest in the planet, he was chubby and walking so calm zero emotion no excitement prior or after, Id see Wanderlei, Shogun, Rampage and you'd think one those guys were, I had watch the UFC before but Pride was it, the ultimate gladiators

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      This was sad as hell to watch
                      Very dissappointed in Rampage. Especially after this.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bell...r-emelianenko/

Comment

Working...
                      X