Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Wilder: Go Fight Fury, Joshua Not Falling For The Trap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else is he supposed to say? His big experiment has failed. He tried to branch Joshua out globally but realizes that he needs more experience and time to develop. AJ just couldn't stand the pressure.

He knows that if Joshua challenges Deontay Wilder now he would get his ass whooped. So, if AJ wins then he goes to back to Great Britain to start fighting his mandatory Euro bum of the month club again

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Wilders career will probably end with Fury , he will lose twice and has no money generating abilities with no belt. The entire Wilder scheme is done and Hearn knows it , Wilder could have had 2 fights with AJ and retired off that. Hearn basically is killing Wilder here who himself stupidity perused Fury anyway.
      Hi, remember me? Didn't I tell you that the rematch between Joshua vs Ruiz was going to happpen. Andy was just posturing by flexing his muscles and sticking out his chest only to remind Eddie Hearn that he was the champion and A-side of the equation. He was only breaking you AJ fanboy's balls by threatening not to fight him.

Now to the issue at hand; Deontay Wilder is by far hands down the best Heavyweight in the world now. Eventually, the fight between himself and Joshua is going to happen once AJ gets a few more wins under his belt and get his mojo/confidence back. It could happen as early as 2021. If he defeats Andy Ruiz in the rematch.

As far as Tyson Fury is concerned; The guy is a complete douchebag. He doesn't want the Wilder fight. Or else, he would have never turned down the rematch in the first place. Deontay Wilder would knock him out for real next time.

Comment

Joshua getting knocked out again in the rematch.

BangEm on suicide alert!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6ixsidesniper View Post
          I was rooting for AJ but Hearn is making it real easy to root for Andy.

How long is he planning on ducking Wilder?

you just live in a fantasy world don't you?
          Hearn said nothing wrong at all. He's absolutely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Hi, remember me? Didn't I tell you that the rematch between Joshua vs Ruiz was going to happpen. Andy was just posturing by flexing his muscles and sticking out his chest only to remind Eddie Hearn that he was the champion and A-side of the equation. He was only breaking you AJ fanboy's balls by threatening not to fight him.

Now to the issue at hand; Deontay Wilder is by far hands down the best Heavyweight in the world now. Eventually, the fight between himself and Joshua is going to happen once AJ gets a few more wins under his belt and get his mojo/confidence back. It could happen as early as 2021. If he defeats Andy Ruiz in the rematch.

As far as Tyson Fury is concerned; The guy is a complete douchebag. He doesn't want the Wilder fight. Or else, he would have never turned down the rematch in the first place. Deontay Wilder would knock him out for real next time.
            You're on here everyday telling lies so yea I think everyone knows you on here with entire A side Andy saga who wasn't The A side .

The matter at hand is Wilder want Ruiz not AJ. Fury will hand Wilder his official L and then do it again in a rematch that Wilder wants no part of now because he knows it he gets by Ortiz the 49 year old he's in trouble and will be watching AJ clean out the division instead of him using AJ's name anymore like he's doing again not even talking about his own fight. HA .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Ortiz the 49 year old
              About lies, Ortiz have 40 not 49.

Comment

Happy Holidays

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post
                About lies, Ortiz have 40 not 49.
                If Ortiz is 40 im also 40 .Ha

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Ask ya mum, she's the slag with dick sucking lips.

Fu..cking reprobate.
                  I guess AJ’s dick isn’t only down your throat, he also ****ed you thru the ear and turned your brain to mush.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Funny...AJ offered Wilder 120 million and Wilder refused, flat said I'm not fighting AJ then got mad for asking.
                    Quit fibbing. AJ never offered Wilder 120 million. John Skipper offered a 3 fight deal to fight exclusively on DAZN. The first fight being his mandatory with Breazele. AJ lost his fight with Ruiz and the rest is history.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ixsidesniper View Post
                      I guess AJ’s dick isn’t only down your throat, he also ****ed you thru the ear and turned your brain to mush.
                      You’re so corny and dumb, lol. What straight man goes around talking about the next man’s dick?

Anyway, just ask your mum about me, she’d tell you who I’m.

Comment

Working...
                      X