Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder FAKE Beef? What Really Happened In The Green Room: VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder FAKE Beef? What Really Happened In The Green Room: VIDEO

Comment

Aren't most boxing beefs fake beefs?

I got no concern about that sh^t really. I don't need a beef to be real to be entertained more or to enjoy the fight more. I think this sorta sh^t is just for the casual fans largely cuz most of us hardcore fans have seen this sh^t before & can usually smell a real beef & the standard fake beef a mile away. So fair play to them on trying to build up their fight by any means necessary.

I wish more cats like Crawford & Spence did this sorta sh^t instead of acted like they are 75% bored all the time. Do some fun sh^t you boring f#ckheads. Get more famous. And like it or not acting out gets you more famous. Floyd was Mr. Respectful Cardboard Cutout Man for a long time with TR as he outclassed mfers left & right largely. He didn't become big in boxing realllllllly til he started all his crazy antics & aggressive beefs with mofos. Be respectful like we living in the 1950's if you must, but don't complain about not getting big money, big fights & more attention cuz you gotta give something extra to get something extra almost all the time.

Comment

The Conor vs Khabib was some real beef. Khabib even went to fight his corner after the fight.

Comment

Most people know its fake, I swear Mayweather and conor were on the same plane to every presser before their fake hollywood beef last year.

Comment

Working...
          X