No announcement yet.

I called it then, and I'm calling it now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called it then, and I'm calling it now

I told everybody that the Saunder Adrade fight would not happen. And you guys said I was crazy. AND here we are. Now I'm calling the rest of the fights for this yea that wont happen.

Wilder vs Fury. Fury will either pull out with an injury or he will get caught with steroids again. Book it

Jacob's vs Derevyanchenko. This one has "wont happen" written all over it. They are stablemates and I doubt the fight will sell much.

Fury vs Pulev. I see Fury not showing up at the last minute or pulling out with another "back injury" Hahaha

MayPac2. Wont happen in December because it's too soon to promote. Plus I think Mayweather was just talking **** anyways and not trying to really come back

Canelo vs anyone decent in December. Canelo is not a warrior and he wouldnt fight that fast again. Plus, if he did fight in December, it would be against a complete chump. Although I'm sure Adrade would try to fight him...with Canelo saying no to him

So not be surprised when all of these fights that you guys are looking forward to dont happen

Canelo fighting Lemieux in December- My Prediction

Comment

Comment

Im,not looking forward to any them fights lol. Only fight ill even watch outta them is Jacobs fight and thats because i like jacobs. I dig wilder but that fights a stinker. Mayweather done said he wants a tune up and i never waTched the first fight with pac because it was a farce to begin with. Nobodody cares about hughie lol. Or pulev. I mean thats like those weirdo fans who predicted GGG was gonna lose soon back in 2013 and says "i told you so" here in 2018 haha

Comment

Are there any fights you DO believe in?

I agree that Wilder-Fury will probably get delayed for some reason though. Fury clearly needs more tuneup.

Comment

ya'll want the Wilder-Fury fight to not happen so bad it is hilarious

Comment

Fight is happening, good thing I put this idiot on IGNORE for a reason!!! I guess we're back to you're crazy!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post19145766

Comment

I'm quite excited for this fight! I just don't want to get too excited until they're in the ring because, Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  I told everybody that the Saunder Adrade fight would not happen. And you guys said I was crazy. AND here we are. Now I'm calling the rest of the fights for this yea that wont happen.

Wilder vs Fury. Fury will either pull out with an injury or he will get caught with steroids again. Book it

Jacob's vs Derevyanchenko. This one has "wont happen" written all over it. They are stablemates and I doubt the fight will sell much.

Fury vs Pulev. I see Fury not showing up at the last minute or pulling out with another "back injury" Hahaha

MayPac2. Wont happen in December because it's too soon to promote. Plus I think Mayweather was just talking **** anyways and not trying to really come back

Canelo vs anyone decent in December. Canelo is not a warrior and he wouldnt fight that fast again. Plus, if he did fight in December, it would be against a complete chump. Although I'm sure Adrade would try to fight him...with Canelo saying no to him

So not be surprised when all of these fights that you guys are looking forward to dont happen

Nostradamus....is that you??

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                    Fight is happening, good thing I put this idiot on IGNORE for a reason!!! I guess we're back to you're crazy!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post19145766
                    By all means. ignore me, dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X