Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever hear a politician talk about a subject you're familiar with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You ever hear a politician talk about a subject you're familiar with...

...and you realize they have no idea what they're talking about. Then you realize they're probably just as uninformed on other subjects. But since your aren't well versed on those subjects you thought they knew what they were talking about but in reality they don't know ****. They're all just faking it.

✌ Peace

Most of them are paedophiles or corrupt

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Most of them are paedophiles or corrupt
      Glad i'm not the only "woke" person here

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        ...and you realize they have no idea what they're talking about. Then you realize they're probably just as uninformed on other subjects. But since your aren't well versed on those subjects you thought they knew what they were talking about but in reality they don't know ****. They're all just faking it.

✌ Peace
        Recently I became aware of that both in Jamaica and America.

1bad65 always say people are playing gotcha games but he is always playing the "avoid-gotchas" game.

Comment

LOL yea I have thought that.

Being a politician today seems largely a pass/fail class on not putting out a bad sound bite. You say the wrong thing for 5-12 words in a row & thats a wrap for you for the most part. Keep away from saying those wrong 5-12 words in a row & you are good. Say 5-12 words in a row thats really good + catches the publics attention & you can become one of the guys who run for & maybe wins the Presidential #1 spot.

Comment

In politics you vote for who tells the better lie. Bunch of pandering clowns from both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

✌ Peace
              I work for the Federal Government and I have for the past 15yrs. Ive worked for the Federal Prison system, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, and now the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. I see things from the workerbee perspective and I can tell you our politicians dont know much about what we do and what we see and I work(ed) for agencies that are hot topics come election time.

All politicians do are pick and choose statistics based on what their party believe for the benefit of their parties vote. 90% of the time they are not even statistics from the actual agencies mission they use.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I work for the Federal Government and I have for the past 15yrs. Ive worked for the Federal Prison system, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, and now the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. I see things from the workerbee perspective and I can tell you our politicians dont know much about what we do and what we see and I work(ed) for agencies that are hot topics come election time.

All politicians do are pick and choose statistics based on what their party believe for the benefit of their parties vote. 90% of the time they are not even statistics from the actual agencies mission they use.
                Thank you! Green K

Comment

Working...
                X