Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters continue this myth Castillo was robbed with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see some scores from people who thought Castillo won. Be prepared to defense your rounds.

Comment

Oh I wonder.

We all know why.

Comment

castillo won the first....except on the scorecards....that's no myth....

that's highway robbery.....

a robbery needs a police report....not a scorecard ha ha ha ha

Comment

Jose Luis "El Temible" Castillo clearly beat Floyd Mayweather, their is no shame in that, Castillo is an all time great a future hall of famer he was a Monster in those days, Floyd learned alot from that loss and became a great fighter and had a great career.

Most people in general view that fight as a Victory for Castillo over Floyd.

Comment

Close fight not a robbery! Go watch ggg vs Jacobs that's what you call a robbery

Comment

Not a robbery but a close fight that should have gone to Castillo.

Comment

The problem is you still have a lot of folks-even some who have followed the sport for quite some time- who do not know how to properly score a fight.

Couple that with an unspoken yet strong predisposed bias and you get absurdity.

I still wonder how anyone can watch that fight and get more than 4 rounds for Castillo...

Comment

only fanboys and idiots think maywearher won against castillo on their first fight.

Comment

both mayweather or castillo winning are all just opinions...floyd winning was just official like bradley's victory over pacquaio

Comment

lol, you acting like it's a relevant topic of conversation (on a night of other fights). But since you brought it up, Castillo won. I'm sure you can find my scorecard in my post history if you really care enough...

Comment

Working...
                      X