Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Big L Wasn't Murdered Could He Have Been The Greatest Of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Big L Wasn't Murdered Could He Have Been The Greatest Of All Time?

What do you think? Big L was incredible on the mic, he might have become the greatest had he not been killed so early. For those who don't know L, heres a website on him: http://bigl.irth.net/

He would have made a MUCH bigger impact, that's for sure. He was just getting into his own, when he was murdered. RIP. Damn shame.

Comment

That one is hard to say. We didnt get to hear much from him but what we did get to hear was straight heat. So yea if he coulda kept coming like that for years he woulda went down as the G.O.A.T

Comment

he was about to sign to the ROC

Comment

Originally posted by roberson2u
          he was about to sign to the ROC
          Yeah its really too bad...a sad ending to a great MC.

Comment

Man The Big Picture is a great album! He coulda been one of the best ever.

Comment

He was a damn good MC but didn't put out enough material to get rated as high as some people put him.

Comment

nah, he was good but like almost every artist that dies young, he was hyped up. extremely talented though.

Comment

I have some sick freestyles he did in NY. One from the stretch armstrong show where he and Jay Z did a long set together.

Comment

Yeah, he was very talented from the few songs that I heard.
                    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
                    I have some sick freestyles he did in NY. One from the stretch armstrong show where he and Jay Z did a long set together.

Comment

Working...
                    X