Collapse
No announcement yet.

back in 2007 and 2008, Cotto wasn't good enough Floyd stans said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said Cotto wasn't worthy back in 07 & 08, I'm actually 1 of the few who though Cotto would've caused Mayweather a lot of problems & in this era had the best chance to beat him, still think he does, TRY AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Nobody was saying that.

You're talking one or two fans from boxingscene and think that accounts for "ALL" fans.

Just stop.
      Yes, people were saying that. " Cotto is not a draw, no néed for Floyd to fight him. Floyd only only fights the best out there"

Cotto was among those best in those years. He was also in his prime and undefeated and hurting his opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        I never said Cotto wasn't worthy back in 07 & 08, I'm actually 1 of the few who though Cotto would've caused Mayweather a lot of problems & in this era had the best chance to beat him, still think he does, TRY AGAIN
        So what are you in here crying about?

Comment

Cotto was not good enough then and even worse now, But left Arum and bam the fight got made, if anyone can't see the link there then they need a better education.

Comment

I'm actually still laughing that you said Mayweather should move up to middleweight

I'm actually in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
              Yes, people were saying that. " Cotto is not a draw, no néed for Floyd to fight him. Floyd only only fights the best out there"

Cotto was among those best in those years. He was also in his prime and undefeated and hurting his opposition.
              Well let's see what you're talking about.

I just looked at a few threads from 07 off the top of doing a quick search and all I found were people yelling "foul".

WTH are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Cotto was not good enough then and even worse now, But left Arum and bam the fight got made, if anyone can't see the link there then they need a better education.
                So you're saying Hatton, Gatti and Baldomir were all more proven at 147 than Cotto at the end of 2007 early 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                  I'm actually still laughing that you said Mayweather should move up to middleweight

I'm actually in tears.
                  so you can't explain your lunacy, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Well let's see what you're talking about.

I just looked at a few threads from 07 off the top of doing a quick search and all I found were people yelling "foul".

WTH are you talking about?
                    You did not look at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
                      So what changed after getting kod twice to make him worthy? He's just Margaritos and Manny leftovers now. So are leftovers now acceptable to the stable of Floyd's army?
                      Floyd exposed again....

but they say nowadays its the bomb of a fight....

and this...

*****s: Cotto is a shot... pac/cotto 2 is a waste of time...
                      *****s: Pac is fighting floyds leftovers

Floyd: I will fight cotto on may 5!

*****s: The fight of the century! This is it!

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the worst fans in the century!

Comment

Working...
                      X