Why Danny Garcia Fails as a Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    not everyone can be as great as broner
    Oh i forgot lol he’s probably the worst among the list of those who achieved it.

Comment

He could fight Broner, Khan rematch, and Horn.

It's retirement if he loses to any of those guys.

Comment

Danny is a very good fighter but your right. No jab and he waits too long before doing anything. An improvement in either one preferably both would have got a win.

Comment

He barely lost his last fight to ****bagg headbutter porter

THE MOB IS FICKLE

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            He barely lost his last fight to ****bagg headbutter porter

THE MOB IS FICKLE
            He said Porter was tailor-made for him, yet still lost. He also lost to Thurman. Matter of fact, he lost to every welterweight in his resume, who wasn't either a bum or washed up. Also, Porter wasn't even fighting that dirty during that match, so quit exaggerating.

Comment

Garcia overrated and underrated at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                Him having more success than most fighters is irrelevant to what I was talking about. It's about his recent failures, and potential failures if he doesn't do something about his current situation.

He's one of the best boxers? In what weight division? He was good at 140, but what'd he do at 147? He beat washed up versions of Malignaggi, Guerrero and Rios, as well as a complete bum in Vargas. He then proceeded to lose to Thurman and Porter, the only decent welterweights he has ever fought.
                Your vision is so small. I can only assume you've never been to a gym, or even an amateur fight to see all the guys that grind at this sport to become SOMEBODY.
                What makes him one of the best, you ask? The fact that he's surpassed 99.9% of his competition. That's really something incredible.

You are an armchair quarterback, assuming that he could so easily correct certain things. He and his team know infinitely more than you do about the sport yet you hop on the internet and share all the answers that Danny needs.

Your vision is so small.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Your vision is so small. I can only assume you've never been to a gym, or even an amateur fight to see all the guys that grind at this sport to become SOMEBODY. What makes him one of the best, you ask? The fact that he's surpassed 99.9% of his competition. That's really something incredible.
                  There are a good enough number of fighters that surpass the supposed 99.9% of boxers you're referring to, that fans aren't amazed when a good fighter beats opponents they're expected to beat. What, I'm supposed to be in awe at the fact that Danny Garcia can beat plumbers and Uber drivers? No, because I already know he can do that, so I hold him to a higher standard than a tomato can. Danny will impress me again, when he convincingly beats a top level welterweight at their 100%, and that's that. I swear, it's like I'm talking to Danny himself.

You are an armchair quarterback, assuming that he could so easily correct certain things.
                  I literally stated that I'm not sure how much Garcia can improve, due to his age. Re-read my original post.

He and his team know infinitely more than you do about the sport yet you hop on the internet and share all the answers that Danny needs.

Your vision is so small.
                  Why are you so upset? All I did was give my two cents on Danny Garcia as a fighter, and here you are calling me an armchair quarterback. I've never claimed to know more than his team, I was just calling it like I see it. Calm down.
                  Last edited by Slicc; 09-23-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    oh no i got your point i was just making fun of garia for trying to market himself as puerto rican and failing miserably but as a boxer he made it. boxing doens't have the biggest talent pool i mean wilders fighting guys like charlie zelenoff so there was space available for guys like garcia who weren't as mentally challenged as charlie z
                    Market himself as Puerto Rican? Wilder looked good against Zelenoff. you could tell he grew as a fighter, as he was not distracted by the pee going down Zelenoff's leg as he begged for his life.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slicc;19133512]There are a good enough number of fighters that surpass the supposed 99.9% of boxers you're referring to,

Really? Read what you wrote carefully

There are plenty for sure, bow that 1% of 1.... thats where the big boys are.

Comment

Working...
                      X