No announcement yet.

Now the eyes of the boxing world turns to Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the eyes of the boxing world turns to Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

It's the biggest fight left now. THE biggest fight bar none. The attention of the whole boxing world now turns to this huge mammoth fight. Won't be any robberies in this one too I can guarantee you of that. Someone is getting KO'd (wilder).

Fight to be announced next week, OFFICIAL!

Let's go!

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    It's the biggest fight left now. THE biggest fight bar none. The attention of the whole boxing world now turns to this huge mammoth fight. Won't be any robberies in this one too I can guarantee you of that. Someone is getting KO'd (wilder).

Fight to be announced next week, OFFICIAL!

Let's go!
    It's an important fight but you are making it more important than it is. GGG and Canelo are great fighters while Fury and Wilder are good fighters but not on many pfp lists. They are not nearly as good as GGG and Canelo and they won't bring in nearly as much money if they ever actually fight each other. There isn't a damn thing OFFICIAL about this fight. It was supposed to be announced a long time ago and still NOTHING. You are a terrible fight predictor. You were dead sure Canelo would give GGG this one sided beat down. Instead Canelo won a razor thin split decision that most viewers thought he lost. How is fat fuc Fury going to KO Wilder when he never even hurt that cherry pick harmless boxer he fought last? Today's Fury is a tapper who thinks he is a heavyweight Ray Leonard. If they ever fight I think Wilder will knock your hero out.

Comment

Yeah can't wait till Wildher knocks out that clown Fury and ends that clown career.

Comment

Rofl nobody cares about a paper Haymon champion ducking Joshua

And a fat slob who is cashing out

They are b tier heavies at best

It’s going to flop this fight, nobody cares bar a few losers like you

Loser

Comment

I've been hearing for the last five weeks 'fight to be announced next week'

Comment

Working...
          X