No announcement yet.

What the **** does mansplaining mean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I don't get why some men are so intimidated by feminists. Why so scared?
    No one is intimidated, most men just see the hypocrisy they display. On one hand they want equality on the other they want preferential treatment like women usually get. And like most extreme liberals anyone who thinks other wise is a bigot. This is fairly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      No one is intimidated, most men just see the hypocrisy they display. On one hand they want equality on the other they want preferential treatment like women usually get. And like most extreme liberals anyone who thinks other wise is a bigot. This is fairly obvious.

While that may be the case sometimes, other times it is just a case of short-sighted male being intimidated.

Comment

I've seen a lot of whacky extreme left crap spill over into real life but thankfully the term "mainsplaining" has stayed on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          There was an arguement about working in, which is a requirement at our gym, the patron was sitting on their phone on the machine while not doing reps, someone wanted to use the machine, and he didn't get off when he wasn't using it. The reasonable patron came to the desk, got my help, I came over to settle things, I told the patron who wasn't sharing the machine that working in is mandatory, and all of a sudden the patron says don't you dare mansplain anything to me. I'm like excuse me, I'm just enforcing policy, thats my job, and if you don't want to follow the rules, you can leave. It was a male patron who used the term, but that patron probably doesn't identity as male, regardless, there are only 2 genders, so whatever. After that, I'm like WTF Does mansplain even mean.
          Brush laying down the law lmao

Comment

It means that everyone can see your bulge from rolling around on your wheelchair all day with spilled mountain dew on your lap

Comment

Working...
            X