Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boy's who grow up in the hood either sink or swim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You always have to keep eyes on that one whiteboy who rolls with another race gang.. most likely he is going to be the craziest one with something to prove.

I know this white boy from Vboyz trigger happier thank a Viet foo and acts like em too lol its a trip.

Homey Cutty is half Korean half black who rolled with us was a real shooter.
    See, this man knows that them woods that grow up in the hood ain't no joke, and they do have something to prove... Lots of anger... Man as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      You always have to keep eyes on that one whiteboy who rolls with another race gang.. most likely he is going to be the craziest one with something to prove.

I know this white boy from Vboyz trigger happier thank a Viet foo and acts like em too lol its a trip.

Homey Cutty is half Korean half black who rolled with us was a real shooter.
      joining a gang of a different race, you'll always have to go harder than the rest. you always gotta prove a point to the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        He's strange, very strange, but he's no stranger to BBC!
        lmao! Thats what Ive noticed. He redk'd me on an insecure rant about Mexicans yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          lmao! Thats what Ive noticed. He redk'd me on an insecure rant about Mexicans yesterday.
          He fears Mexicans, yet he's attracted to them and is looking for his big papi!

Green k sent to undo the phaggots red k

Comment

i just do not get grown men. Still going talking like this. It's so embarrassing. Who gives two craps if your accepted or not. It just means you are an insecure loser. This is some gaysters talking. It's probably the gayest thing I have ever witnessed.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-FGGJe7Rt8

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Yeah, every time we moved I had to make somebody bleed to get my respect
              Now they just slap your balding ass head in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                In ESSJ, we got some white guys who grew up surrounded by hard core Mexican Americans. They get picked on for a bit, then they prove themselves to the hood and are accepted. In fact, they are more down than a lot of fools I know.

We even got a few Asian homies that are down.

I think, if Shaolin Sword would've grown up this way, he wouldn't be mistreated by strangers and wouldn't suffer from his social anxiety.

Instead of taking so much crap, and having his **** pushed in, he'd slap the stupid out of people.
                I'm a white boy
                Raised in these streets
                Got heart like no other and I DARE one of you fxckers come test me

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  If that's you in your picture, i doubt you could even make a virgin bleed.
                  You wouldn't want to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    Now they just slap your balding ass head in public.
                    I grew up in places you're scared to go to. Now, go make another thread about which safe suburban Asian neighborhood you should move to

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      I'm a white boy
                      Raised in these streets
                      Got heart like no other and I DARE one of you fxckers come test me
                      Please tell me your being sarcastic? The worst boxers are the ones like you. Thinking they are hard as and thinking their 'toughness' will make them better. It's actually the opposite. No dicipline and to much anger. Your just scared. That's the reason you act the way you do. If you peel back the layers and get to the core of it. It will show that you are scared or something bad happened to you during your childhood. There is no other reason for a grown man to act that way. Again here's Ross Kemp speaking to some of the most try hard gangsters ever
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-FGGJe7Rt8

Comment

Working...
                      X